|Birthday:||February 21st, 1994|
|Concepts:|| She Wolf Slave of God|
A Tattoo Artist
|Public:|| Striking Looks(Intimidate): ••|
Mantle (Autumn): •••
Small Framed ••
Fleet of Foot: •••
Gentrified Bearing ••
Their mask shows someone who has made success in their life, someone that has had to fight their way from the bottom rung of the ladder to their way at the top. She may be short, but she is not someone to stand against. If you stand in her way you may yourself on the floor. They seem to spend most of their time in positions that look awfully uncomfortable but seem happy for hours that way. Their hair is a brilliant blonde with the left side always kept relatively close shaved, they have a tattoo on their shave of ivy that goes all the way to their hip. Her hair is usually braided along the shave line, this draws attention to it which may or may not be the goal. They have bone tunnels in their ears though they are often hidden, what is harder to miss is their forked tongue and the fact that their face is about the only part of them not covered in tattoo's.
Their Mien is one that shows a life in Arcadia where they were not in a form anything like their mask. They have black fur covering most of their body with large canine teeth extending over their lips, Fox ears protrude from the top of their head, a swarm of tails from their lower back. Silver and purple lines move across their fur, scars? or something more. Their Eyes are each a different colour, one a deep blood red and the other a mystical swirling blue. Their mask is intimidating, but they have to try at it. This has a presence that even their mask cannot obtain. A power, a force that doesn't have anything to prove.
Their mantle is subtle, though hard to miss and even harder to ignore. It brings memories of Autumn, the sound of leaves falling, the crunch of dead leaves under your feet. It is always a little cooler around Ylva with the odd dying leaf left in their wake. The ending of something and the beginning of another. A promise.
Lover? She makes the hunger less intense. More manageable. Tasty in Tea.
Lover? She holds that hunger back, keeps it under control. What does she taste like? She taught me how to make tea.
- Autumn Introductions on 18th July
- A walk in the Garden on 19th July
- A taste of Spring in the Rose Garden on 20th July
- Ylva takes a trip to meet Canary on 20th July
- Winter chats and Spring Frivolities on 21st July
- Graveyard Therapy on 22nd July
- The Death of Oliver Jones on 23rd July
- Tension in the Rose Garden on 25th July
- Cest la Vie with Aksel on 25th July
- A hollow and talk of hearts on 25th July
- Designing a Jacket with Canary on 28th July
- Beast, blood and the Rose Gardens on 31st July
- Consult for Cassandra on 31st July
- 5th Avenue Market on 3rd August
- Crossed Paths in Central Park on 4th August
- Autumn gets a taste of Summer on 8th August
- Asking the Devil's Name on 9th August
- Beast talk at C'est la Vie on 10th August