Wes could be seen as a stereotypical himbo without much fuss. His smiles are always big, his demeanor always strays towards friendly, and his questions frequent. Ratty or oversized clothes seem to be what he's most comfortable in, and you're more likely to see him with a stain from grease, paint, or food somewhere on his outfit or hands. He always seems to have a new bit of jewelry that looks a bit handmade. When one takes a look under the hood or jacket, they're going to find extensive tattoos that seem to fit a Mesoamerican theme.
The Heart Ripper is a broken masculine frame that lumbers forth with vegetation growing from the breaks in it flayed skin. Its claws are tipped in dirt and viscera, and it seems constantly reaching for something to drag back. Its chest cavity yawns open under the vines of what grows out of it, only blackness to be found within. Every hiss from its lips come choked out backed by the scream of a dozen cicadas so far unseen.
In the city, so many smells are easily overlooked. The one that touches more upon the sixth sense than traditional scent comes from Wesley and his Bargain. The scent of freshly tilled dirt, the scent of deep vegetation, and that scent where the two mix just after a hard rain. It's the scent of nature just before it overtakes again.
[ edit ]
|Just Dance (Anyone) - One of the easiest ways to find Wesley is to turn on a strobe light. You can usually pick him out at a club or rave. Buy him a drink, and you've found yourself an all-night friend.
Package Delivery (Anyone) - Wes pedals for Samurai Messenger Service, bringing everyone their must-have discreet packages to sign off. You'd better believe he's damned chatty about it too.
Self Help (Anyone) - After his car accident a few years back, Wesley took what he'd call a self help tour. AA, Nar-Anon, and a few others had him as a sporadic sharer. He's never quite gotten sober for terribly long, but when the dark moods strike again, you'll usually find him at one meeting or another.
Stroke of the Brush (Arts) - For those picky about their art, there's a name that might have floated around here and there. When he turns out a piece, it tends to be great, but there's no consistency in style or medium. His explanations of pieces are informed, but then he just leaves once the sale is final.
Witchy Vibes (Sin-Eaters) - To those that have made their Bargain, talk about Lockwood inevitably leads to the discussion of ceremonies. His fascination with the magics of death has made him relentlessly pursue learning every ceremony he can. The man is happy enough to teach those when one needs them, though he asks that someone 'pay it forward' in service to the greater community.
[ edit ]
|Spill some tea as if someone asked about Wes here
[ edit ]
- 1st December, 2021: Conference At The House Of Szymon
- 5th December, 2021: (Night Nurse) One Nurses Story
- 5th December, 2021: (Night Nurse) Checking In
- 6th December, 2021: Dear Tony
- 10th December, 2021: Pay It Forward (With Ceremonies)
- 15th December, 2021: So Much To Do
- 17th December, 2021: (Night Nurse) Jenny Fields Forever
- 28th December, 2021: Who Dares
- 9th January, 2022: (Night Nurse) Farewell
- 9th January, 2022: Into the Vault
- 12th January, 2022: Forgotten & Found: Ben & Wes
- 14th January, 2022: Forgotten & Found: Hector & Wes
- 16th January, 2022: Fighter Kites
- 17th January, 2022: After Hours At The Tempest
- 25th January, 2022: Satans Tinnitus
- 25th January, 2022: Study Session
- 26th January, 2022: Bloody Mary & Hot Witch Shit
- 2nd February, 2022: Dye and Dharma
- 5th February, 2022: Ghost Rider Aftermath: Ben & Wes
- 7th February, 2022: Dumb Coffee
- 8th February, 2022: Ruined Art
- 10th February, 2022: Chicken Soup and Clear
- 16th February, 2022: The Three Sisters, Minus One
- 23rd February, 2022: Fireside
- 5th March, 2022: From Doom to Digimon
- 10th March, 2022: Crown Jewels
- 11th March, 2022: Ghost Rider Search