Victory Hall With lights festooning the entire area, the Summer Hollow's main hall is a space constantly aglow with the warmth and fire of sconces, hearths and candelabra of all shapes and sizes, banishing shadow and cold from all but the furthest corners. Weapons of every culture, age and description adorn the walls, as do ancient and recent trophies of past battles, hunts and combats. The heady smell of clover, heather and wild grasses mingles with that of dirt, clay and stone-baked endlessly by the relentless Summer sun. When it is quite enough, the sound of summer insects buzzing can be heard, and as night falls upon the Hedge and Ironside, those insects light the hall with a thousands upon thousands of tiny, glowing stars above its guests.
The Victory Hall is a Tavern who Changelings can get some nice beer or mead home brewed
|Summary||Tavern Hollow in the Midnight Circus|
- 18th October, 2021: Devils and Kings
- 2nd November, 2021: Gregor's Birthday
- 3rd November, 2021: Did I Just Get Hired?
- 8th December, 2021: The Watch-Master
- 14th December, 2021: A Drink at Victory Hall
- 14th December, 2021: If the Dog Hadn't
- 9th January, 2022: A full House
- 17th January, 2022: Wisdom of Choice
- 15th February, 2022: Finding a Place
- 6th March, 2022: Spring and Mirrors
- 14th March, 2022: A foot in each world
- 19th March, 2022: To Things That Test Our Bonds
- 4th April, 2022: Springs in the Summer Hall
- 6th May, 2022: Warming up in Victory Hall
- 12th May, 2022: The Albatross: Visions and Planning
- 4th July, 2022: Hoofy Woofies at Victory Hall
- 13th July, 2022: Three Knights and a Page walk into a Bar.
- 18th July, 2022: Libations at Victory Hall
- 23rd July, 2022: Tricks and Optimism
- 15th August, 2022: Post-Patrol Conversations