|Birthdate||November 6, 1998|
|Concept||Avenging Prodigal Son|
|Played By||Omar Apollo|
Curly dark hair and dark eyes, Travis has a clear Latin heritage on a wide-shouldered frame. For most people his expression is one of intensity - resting bitch face doesn't do it justice, this is resting murder face. His nose is just a little crooked from a break healed wrong. His left eyebrow has a thin line through it, a scar revealing a likely troubled past. Travis has an air that just puts people off.
IC Effects: Air of Menace, Status: From Here 1
The son of Lydia Grey, the 'free-spirited' daughter of the once-prominent Grey family, Travis is a product of Jericho through and through. In school he excelled in athletics, bullying, and thinking he was more charming than he was.
Then something happened that changed everything for the resident of Sunny Valley Trailer Park. Well, a few somethings, but primarily the return of James Evans' father - who just so happened to be forming a blood cult in the trailer park around himself. Working together, the two were able to remove Jimmy's father permanently, but not without several injured residents and a massive fire that destroyed the community center and a few residential trailers. Severely injured in the fight, Travis was taken care of locals - and introduced to the Vigil.
During this time his long-time 'significant other,' Clementine Barton, went missing. Travis was arrested for arson and the rumor spread that he was involved with the Jericho darling's disappearance as well. Eventually he was released, the fires having been deemed accidental, and Travis didn't stay in town long. He left for New York shortly after.
Now, after a several years, Travis is back.
Prodigal Son: Travis has only recently returned to Jericho. He didn't leave under the best circumstances. It's been said he burned down the trailer park, that he attacked several people inside who are too scared to say anything, that he was responsible for Clem Barton's disappearance and they're unable to say what happened under the threat of being hurt. There's a lot to be said about Travis in the gossip circles, bless his heart, and none of it is good.
Last Call: Travis works as a bartender at the Schooner, the latest shifts possible when most of the families have gone home for the evening and it's the local drunks and ruffians.
Momma's Boy: It's common knowledge that Lydia Grey 'disgraced' her family by having a child out of wedlock. It's common knowledge that Travis' father left when he was three and never came back. It's common knowledge that talking shit about Lydia Grey in private is accepted, but talking shit about Lydia Grey in front of Travis is asking for a concussion.
James Evans: Partners in crime, bonded by desperation and emotion, there's a lot to process there. But one thing is for certain: a slur against Jimmy is looking for the speaker to leave with a fat lip, and even when James thinks he's hiding in the corner there's one of set of eyes that finds him.
Clem Barton: Thick as thieves through their school years, it was often joked the two would be the sickening high school sweethearts to be married decades later. Now everything has changed - or was it how it appeared to be from the beginning? No one gets a smile out of sour Travis like Clem.
Hannah Carpenter: Travis' expression says it all: he has an attitude and isn't afraid to tell someone to fuck off. Travis' expression around his Work Wife says it all: respect, admiration, and a fierce protectiveness.
Rusty Murphy: There weren't a lot of people that wanted to have anything to do with Travis when he came back to town. Rusty took him in and the two have been close ever since. Roommates, friends, and commiserates in the injustices of Jericho life. And though Rusty might be older, might be wiser, it seems that Travis is looking out for the other more often than not.
Baylor Grey: Want to see Travis turn into a sulking teenager again? Invite his uncle over. Eyes have never rolled so hard.
Colt Murphy: Why does Colt drink for free when Travis is working? Fuck off, that's why. Why does Travis treat Colt with the respect one might reserve for their own parents? You can fuck right off again, that's why. And why, after getting Colt super wasted, will Travis make sure to drive him home or make sure he gets there okay? Well, I'd say fuck off, but it's probably obvious that he holds the man in high regard by now.
Jamie Murphy: She saved Travis' life once and he's never forgotten that fact. Jamie gets respect from the delinquent even if she doesn't ask for it, and Travis believes that matters more.
Arlene Kinsey: She's sour and rude and generally unagreeable and Travis can't help but treat her like the little sister he never had, much to Arlene's annoyance.
- 20th June, 2023: Tension at the Schooner
- 20th June, 2023: Omelet You Finish
- 20th June, 2023: An Old Shirt
- 20th June, 2023: Sitting on the Pier
- 20th June, 2023: Radio Chatter and Half a Bottle
- 20th June, 2023: Medical Delivery
- 20th June, 2023: Waffle House Reunion
- 20th June, 2023: A Strange Sanctuary
- 20th June, 2023: Frenemies
- 21st June, 2023: A Night Out to a Night In to a Night Out Again
- 23rd June, 2023: The Hootenanny
- 27th June, 2023: Into the Woods
- 28th June, 2023: Drag the Waters
- 30th June, 2023: Canvassing the Woods
- 4th July, 2023: Just Don't Tell Anyone
- 5th July, 2023: 4th of July - On The Roof
- 6th July, 2023: 4th of July - In the Backyard
- 6th July, 2023: 4th of July: Bruce Springsteen
- 8th July, 2023: Summer Scrimmage
- 8th July, 2023: Dinner and Discord
- 9th July, 2023: Shoot to Debilitate
- 10th July, 2023: Ghost Boy
- 12th July, 2023: What to do with a Wampus Cat
- 13th July, 2023: We've Got Our Work Cut Out
- 13th July, 2023: Paper Trail
- 16th July, 2023: The Kennel
- 18th July, 2023: Blue Water Escape
- 18th July, 2023: For Science!
- 18th July, 2023: Thumbs Up Emoji
- 24th July, 2023: Jericho Fight Club
- 28th July, 2023: Are You Hungry?
- 30th July, 2023: Trouble at Redwood
- 31st July, 2023: Movie Night at Channing Farm
- 9th August, 2023: My Best Friend's Dad's Exorcism
- 13th August, 2023: Night Patrol - Bethlem Memorial Cemetery
- 25th August, 2023: What Was That Thing?
- 26th August, 2023: Looking for Colt