Trash to Treasure
Note: This plot is intended for the Vampire sphere. That doesn't mean that other people can't potentially get involved, especially if someone reaches out to them, but please try to leave the focus of the plot for Vampire and Ghoul characters.
Johnny Braddock informant was offered a new 'drug' that he is unaware is Vampire Blood. A heavily guarded junkyard seems to be where the informant is getting their regular 'fix.'
Plot Details So Far
Per Johnny Braddock-
- There is a junkyard in Long Island, technically outside of NYC.
- This junkyard is fenced off with barbed wire and has more guards than a junkyard needs.
- There is a like, trailer-office thing which is specifically guarded, and other office buildings also in use.
- The guarded trailer is one of the locations where people are being given Vitae and ghouled.
- Oh yeah, seemingly random people are being picked up in bars and such, they are taken to meet a dealer who gives them their first dose of Vitae.
- When they want to re-up, they come to this junkyard to get that Vitae they crave.
- These ghouls know nothing about what they're receiving other than it feels awesome.
- The ghouls are being told they're under some sort of probation, and if they show they've got the right stuff, they will be given more information.
- This is a problem for us because some of these ghouls are coming from within Mab's territory, NYC residents.
- Mab's law is basically "Unregistered Ghouls are not protected". There hasn't been any public punishment of anybody who has created unregistered ghouls.
- Dazai sees that this could be a problem anyway and wants to know what's going on, who's behind it, and why.
- Johnny has an informant among the ghouls, which is how he came to learn of this place.
- The junkyard is divided between the actual junkyard's business and employees and another set who are simply using the area for their ghouling operations.
- There are two separate security systems in play, the exterior cameras hooked up to one system and the interior ones hooked up to a different one altogether.
- Whoever's here can seemingly see through obfuscate, morph like gangrel, and hide with obfuscate.
- The ghouls on site are incredibly powerful, or lucky.
- How do I engage this plot?: Please speak with Johnny Braddock. Read the IC Rumors below for what information is widely known IC. If it's there, you are safe to assume your character has heard that information either through the IC grapevine off-screen (from the person who posted the info, or from a random no-name NPC who told you when you ran into each other, etc). Figure out from there how your character would react, and do it! If you want to take off-camera downtime actions like research, investigation, asking an NPC for guidance, etc, please put in a ticket.
- I know things I want everyone to know. How do I get that out there?: Add an entry below, under IC Rumors. Feel free to specify a context under which you did or would tell people. Do you just tell every PC or NPC who asks, so the rumor is getting around? You don't have to post anything you don't want to, and are free to require people to seek you out for RP to get information, but if you're tired of explaining the same things over and over, put it up here.
- I was just in a plot scene! Now what?' If you have a follow-up, submit a ticket! Even if you don't, it would be great if you could add to the Plot Details and Summary sections above to help keep everyone on the same page with what's being shared IC.
- How do I connect with others related to this plot: Post below in the Count Me In section, and check out others who have opted into the plot as well. You may also wish to post in
- Don't assume everyone knows what you know, even if it was in a public scene. If you have plot detail that isn't listed below, add it.
- This is the documentation of your IC information sharing. Take ownership of it. Include important information that took place in scenes, even if there is a log. Not everyone reads logs!
- Do I have to share what I know? Of course not. You're free to operate at any level of shady and secretive that you like, but generally the most people have fun when information-sharing is collaborative, and plot resolution tends to progress a little more quickly. The choice, of course, is yours.
- Rumor 1
- Rumor 2
- Rumor 3
The Team So Far
- Johnny wants the team to meet up and go over the problem, spitball ideas on how to work out what's going on and go from there.
- Scheduling Soon