Note: This plot is intended for the Vampire sphere. That doesn't mean that other people can't potentially get involved, especially if someone reaches out to them, but please try to leave the focus of the plot for Vampire characters.
Prince Mab and their council enjoys the support of the Kindred of New York at large - but evidently not from all of them. Attendants at The Iroquois Hotel Elysium arrive one night to find it vandalised, a bloody condemnation of the administration written on the walls. This anonymous faction has presented the City with an ultimatum: elect new leadership, or find a revolution on their hands. How will the Kindred of New York City respond?
Plot Details So Far
From Quinn Martin:
- The message was painted in human blood during the daytime hours. Charlie Etta was the perpetrator, but under some sort of mind control effect.
- Next steps involve confronting Charlie, in hopes they have interest in having their memories corrected.
Julia Raymonde appeared at Elysium to announce herself as the official representative of the Dissident Kindred of NYC.
The Team So Far
Count Me In
Past Scenes / RP Logs
- The Writing On The Wall
- The Top Of The Ladder
- The Party Crashers
- Interlude: The Warning
- Interlude: A Chat With Charlie
- The Vox
- Interlude: Eva's Gambit
- How do I engage this plot?: Add yourself to the Count Me In section. Read the IC Rumors above for what information is widely known IC. If it's there, you are safe to assume your character has heard that information either through the IC grapevine off-screen (from the person who posted the info, or from a random no-name NPC who told you when you ran into each other, etc). Figure out from there how your character would react, and do it! If you want to take off-camera downtime actions like research, investigation, asking an NPC for guidance, etc, please put in a ticket.
- I know things I want everyone to know. How do I get that out there?: Add an entry above, under IC Rumors. Feel free to specify a context under which you did or would tell people. Do you just tell every PC or NPC who asks, so the rumor is getting around? You don't have to post anything you don't want to, and are free to require people to seek you out for RP to get information, but if you're tired of explaining the same things over and over, put it up here.
- I was just in a plot scene! Now what?' If you have a follow-up, submit a ticket! Even if you don't, it would be great if you could add to the Plot Details and Summary sections above to help keep everyone on the same page with what's being shared IC.
- How do I connect with others related to this plot: Post below in the Count Me In section, and check out others who have opted into the plot as well. You may also wish to post in
- Don't assume everyone knows what you know, even if it was in a public scene. If you have plot detail that isn't listed below, add it.
- This is the documentation of your IC information sharing. Take ownership of it. Include important information that took place in scenes, even if there is a log. Not everyone reads logs!
- Do I have to share what I know? Of course not. You're free to operate at any level of shady and secretive that you like, but generally the most people have fun when information-sharing is collaborative, and plot resolution tends to progress a little more quickly. The choice, of course, is yours.