The Devils Playground
From Dark City
The Devil's Playground
- The front is all boarded up with cheap plywood, and mortal eyes slip right past it. But a Hunter in Darkness knows the boltholes and the loose panels, and up the many staircases and a hatch that leads to the roof, there's a rooftop terrace with ample coverage enough that those on the rooftop can see out, but those outside it cannot see in. It is spartan, but by no means neglected, and how many different ways one has mad their way up to the rooftop is the source of some proud boasting and playful ribbing between Hunters. And while "The Devil's Playground" is a reference to the meeting spot itself, it also refers to the skyline of rooftops themselves, where Hunters play. It is often from here that many of the Hunters in Darkness will begin their hunts, sprinting across rooftops and prowling from the high shadows. There aren't any hard and fast rules about other Tribes not being allowed there, but act out and they'll know.
- Boon: +1 to Stealth rolls.
|Summary||A rooftop that looks down along the heights of the city, patrolled by the Hunters in Darkness.|
- 3rd July, 2021: The Bale Hound's Agenda: Dancing Lunies
- 8th October, 2021: Appeasing the Lunes
- 12th November, 2021: F*cking Fairies
- 18th November, 2021: Hunters in Darkness Tribal Moot about the Bale Hounds
- 13th April, 2022: Jet Fucks Around and Finds Out
- 14th April, 2022: "paraphrase or verbatim?"
- 17th April, 2022: Honor the names of the dead
- 18th June, 2022: Finding the Peace You Desire?
- 6th August, 2022: Rats and Bubble Tea