The 97th Floor
The 97th Floor is a members-only bar, restaurant and lounge on the Upper East Side, with a sweeping and breathtaking panoramic view of Manhattan, supposedly the highest rooftop bar view in the city. For whatever reason, most people (read: mortals) tend to completely overlook that it even exists.
- Only supernatural guests are permitted. (Mortal+ included)
- No hunting, feeding, or fighting.
|Summary||A high-rise bar that exclusively permits supernatural guests.|
- 20th April, 2021: Crimes in the City
- 29th April, 2021: In Good Company
- 6th May, 2021: Good Conversation and a Great View
- 8th May, 2021: The Taste of Work
- 11th May, 2021: Friends on the Horizon
- 23rd May, 2021: Philosophy at Ninety-Seven Stories
- 24th May, 2021: Making Friends...Or Not
- 25th May, 2021: Finding Kindred Spirits
- 2nd June, 2021: A Point of Order
- 16th June, 2021: How Things Are Done
- 10th July, 2021: Cold Case
- 13th July, 2021: Deals Made and Put Aside
- 23rd July, 2021: A talk at the 97th
- 22nd August, 2021: The Saturday Brunch Crowd
- 29th August, 2021: Cold Drinks and New Beginnings
- 2nd September, 2021: Can you see the stars?
- 4th October, 2021: A Toast to Future Endeavors
- 4th October, 2021: Two Clowns and a Cannibal
- 10th October, 2021: Athletes Gone Get Hurt