Sun-Wu "Biahu" Renli
|Concept:||Glitch of All Trades|
|Public Effects:|| Air of Menace |
Mentor (Jaskeerat Mamar)
|Court:||Autumn (Mantle 5)|
|Title:|| Paladin of Shadows |
|Cult:||The Four Perils|
Ren's Mask is...muted. There's an eerie and distinctly uncanny quality to their facial features that the Torrent seems utterly unconcerned with. While they dress sharply in nice suits when on business, this is somewhat at odds with an irreverently cavalier attitude and occasional uniform shifts for certain jobs. Walking with a stray dog's strut, Ren flaunts many social norms in favor of a more carefree and unburdened existence. Combining this with his nigh unreadable poker face, and the fixer almost inevitably puts most others on edge. Beneath this exterior their skin is marred with various tattoos of mystical and criminal significance.
Their Mien is...nebulous. With the form of a walking cosmic storm, Ren's body looms like a condensed black hole, wisps of stardust forming some features against his dark skin. Windows of light can be seen when he opens his mouth to speak, where his eyes should be, and even from open wounds when he's hurt, the viscous light spilling out from cuts and holes alike. Filigree circuitry is laced just beneath his skin with a dull, humming glow, not unlike veins. Tattoos in his Mask are revealed in the form of complex constellations within his Mien, each pinprick of ink a small star trapped beneath the skin.
The Unbound's Mantle is peculiar. His circuitry like veins occasionally spark to life with arcane runes, especially during times of pronounced emotion or exertion. Not unlike a live wire, a careless touch can often earn one the bitter bite of a particularly spiteful static shock, and even their own grasp can shock, small sparks falling from their fingertips like dying stars. The cold, inevitable dread of infinite space subtly suffuses his presence like ambient lighting; those within his personal space can feel a mild but inevitable pull, like a gravity well, causing a shiver to run up their spines from the brief but bleak sense of hopelessness.
Roleplaying Hooks Network
Mirror, mirror, cloudy yet clearer.
Erstwhile partners in crime; faded distraction.
Feedback file, headaches and nausea included.
Burnished gold whetstone with a cape.
Shy ears, cute tail, quiet fangs.
Green Goblin? Sir, we only sell Golden Gremlin.
"I'm a Quote!" - PC Who Said It
- 2021 Aug 07 Even in time some things never change
- 2021 Aug 12 We need to find a remedy
- 2021 Aug 13 Old Frenemies
- 2021 Aug 14 Estate Sale - Part 1
- 2021 Aug 15 The Hell House
- 2021 Aug 16 This is why you don't mess with space-time
- 2021 Aug 16 Things went wrong
- 2021 Aug 18 This is X-File Stuff
- 2021 Aug 20 Hangout at Jabtastic
- 2021 Aug 20 Time for Music
- 2021 Aug 20 Qi can be like Science
- 2021 Aug 22 The Saturday Brunch Crowd
- 2021 Aug 24 Camp Cayuga II: The Donuts
- 2021 Aug 29 Estate Sale - Part 2
- 2021 Aug 30 It's actually getting kind of late.
- 2021 Aug 31 Es tut mir leid!
- 2021 Sep 01 On Ratcatching
- 2021 Sep 01 After Hour
- 2021 Sep 04 Do you dance?
- 2021 Sep 05 Huey and Noelle Meet Again
- 2021 Sep 07 On Ratcatching, Part Deux
- 2021 Sep 17 A Bit of Effort
- 2021 Sep 17 German Breakfast
- 2021 Sep 17 Pinball Wizards
- 2021 Sep 22 Mid-Autumn Festival
- 2021 Sep 27 Dangers on the march
- 2021 Sep 29 Should you wake sleeping rats?
- 2021 Oct 01 Gelato is the better ice
- 2021 Oct 02 I thought it was colloquial?!
- 2021 Oct 05 Dr. Bāo meets Dr. Hammond
- 2021 Oct 10 Birds Of A Feather or No?
- 2021 Oct 11 Like a Good Old Friend
- 2021 Oct 14 Rats are catched best while sleeping
- 2021 Oct 14 The Gift
- 2021 Oct 25 Urban Legends: Central Park Skaters
- 2021 Nov 13 A weekend at the Hamptons
- 2021 Dec 13 Digital Dystopia
- 2021 Dec 14 A Drink at Victory Hall
- 2021 Dec 15 Weihnachtsmarkt III: What is the purchase you regret the most?
- 2021 Dec 21 The Subway
- 2021 Dec 21 Not the Same
- 2021 Dec 23 What is this familiarity?
- 2021 Dec 27 The Seasons at C'est la vie
- 2022 Jan 03 Secret Santa 2021
- 2022 Jan 03 Winter Coronation 2021
- 2022 Jan 03 A home invitation
- 2022 Jan 08 A Present at the Porch
- 2022 Jan 11 Burn the Nest
- 2022 Jan 19 Luminolcity Festival II: Year of the Tiger
- 2022 Jan 22 Walking in the Night
- 2022 Feb 15 Friendship Re-Imagined
- 2022 Feb 18 A Thorough Tour
- 2022 Mar 03 What can I do, for you?
- 2022 Mar 12 This would be a Déjà vu if they knew.
- 2022 Mar 27 Beef Noodle Soup
- 2022 Mar 27 Spring Coronation 2022
- 2022 Jun 28 Lost and Found
- 2022 Jul 02 Spreading the Word
- 2022 Jul 03 Garden Gossip
- 2022 Jul 04 Hoofy Woofies at Victory Hall
- 2022 Jul 04 Interstitial Terrain
- 2022 Jul 05 News of the Queen
- 2022 Jul 06 Door Frame Emergency
- 2022 Jul 07 Haunted Houses and Cursed Art
- 2022 Jul 07 Balcony Show-Off
- 2022 Jul 09 Sentimental in Flushing
- 2022 Jul 14 The Bacon Bandit
- 2022 Jul 14 Six afraid of Seven
- 2022 Jul 16 The Doghouse
- 2022 Jul 17 Investigation or A Hunt?
- 2022 Jul 18 Casing A Man
- 2022 Jul 21 Absent Study Buddy
- 2022 Jul 21 The Liberation of Little Ren
- 2022 Jul 21 Ferris Wheel Fussing
- 2022 Jul 23 The Death of Oliver Jones
- 2022 Jul 28 Deals and Trades at Cest la Vie
- 2022 Aug 01 Sick as a Dog
- 2022 Aug 01 Starstruck
- 2022 Aug 12 A Summer Affair
- 2022 Aug 14 Pillows & Courts
- 2022 Aug 22 Horn Rimmed Glasses
- 2022 Aug 24 An Unintended Burial
- 2022 Aug 28 Stuyvesant High
- 2022 Aug 29 Do You Remember? The 21st Night of September?
- 2022 Sep 01 Honey and Vinegar
- 2022 Sep 03 Of Set. I mean Typhon.
- 2022 Sep 11 Summer Court
- 2022 Sep 12 Midnight Boutique: Brooklyn Stories
- 2022 Sep 15 Stormy Nights
- 2022 Sep 18 Checking In on Fiona
- 2022 Sep 24 Renli in the Nightmare Maze
- 2022 Sep 24 Clearing a Cabin
- 2022 Sep 24 Crowning the King of Autumn Part 1