|Concept:||Thief Next Door|
|Public Effects:|| Striking Looks: •|
Status (Crime): •
|Tells:|| Piercing Eyes|
— Henry David Thoreau
A night wind comes blowing in, heavy and dark and exquisitely fierce. It rattles the windows and it howls against the walls. I see the storm-spirits that ride the tempest; they chitter with delight as it descends, gorging themselves on essence. Somewhere in the apartment I hear the meaningless static of a Netflix show that couldn't hold my interest for more than two episodes. I go out on the balcony, bare-footed. I start dancing. Rain soaks my hair, it pours down my face, it drenches my clothes. Lightning cuts violently through the night, illuminating the city for just a heartbeat. I continue dancing. I don't know why, but I need to move. I have to move. It is a whim, a strange compulsion, and it refuses to be denied. After a while, I go inside again. Later that night, I fall asleep, my cheek against one of the windows. My breath fogs up the glass. On the other side, raindrops drum softly against it. It is just the lightning that dances now.
I am not like the others. Not like the others.
Sofia is a pretty girl by most standards, about average height with a slender and lissome figure. Her complexion is smooth and pale, though regular visits to local tanning booths provides a subtle, year-round tan. Long chestnut hair frames her lightly freckled face, dark tresses spilling past her shoulders and flowing just almost all the way to the small of her back. Her eyes are an unusual strikingly blue colour — the bright hues of a cloudless midsummer sky, vibrant and deep and brimming with emotion. Her wardrobe is relatively plain, featuring an eclectic style of low-budget outfits: ordinary jeans, t-shirts, flannels, sweaters, blouses, and so on.
Walking her own path in life, Sofia is spontaneous, curious, and stubborn in equal measures, completely uninterested in the expectations placed on her by her family and by society in large. Her life is nothing short of bohemian, living day to day, and making a deliberate effort to appreciate each of those days to its fullest.
- I Knew You Were Trouble on 25th March
- Last Rites, Late Nights on 25th March
- Moby Duck on 26th March
- Contrite Puppy on 26th March
- A Walk in the Park on 28th March
- Barbecue and Vodka on 30th March
- Sofia visits Maatgerrit Legal on 30th March
- Last Rites and surprising firsts on 31st March
- Sandwiches with a Storm Lord on 4th April
- Abducting The Plant-Claimed on 5th April
- Community Day of Action at the Sisyphus Stones on 9th April
- Roger the Best Frond on 11th April
- (Chariya's Affair) Moon Deck Before the Hunt on 16th April
- (Chariya's Affair) Exploring Pangea on 16th April
- Off the Shelf on 17th April
- Stolen Diamonds on 18th April
- Impromptu Family Gathering on 19th April
- Sofia and Simone visit Emilia at the Hospital on 3rd May
- Sierra Meets Moby Duck on 4th May
- Daddy Drama phase two is a GO! on 6th May
- Sofia's Mission on 11th May
- Sofia Shows Sierra the Egg on 13th May
- Broken and Stolen things that Shine on 14th May