“Believe nothing that you hear, and only half of what you see.”
- Edgar Allen Poe
With a mane of thick, dark hair and a pair of vibrant green eyes that hint at her Ashkenazi heritage, Sierra is often dressed in dark colors that let her blend comfortably into the background. She's lithely built and carries herself with an uncultivated grace that suggests she might have found great success as a dancer, but she moves more like a panther than an artist.
The Ghost in the City - Sierra isn't seen unless she chooses to be; even when seen, she is not always remembered. Maybe you've seen her somewhere before, or maybe you just think you have. Or maybe she's seen you.
No One Can Hide - She is a devastatingly effective tracker through both the Gurihal and Hisil. If you need someone found, she can help. Just ask really nicely.
Big Game Hunter - Gods bleed, too.
- Precision Over Power - She has knocked out a growing list of sparring partners at The Forge, including Fenton Haywood and William O'Connell. Such contests are usually caught on CCTV, and occasionally leak around via text among the People.
- Ephemeral Sorceress - Sierra wields spirits' powers as capably as if she were one of the hith herself.
- Better Off Dead - She does not hide her contempt for the undead variety of supernaturals, Kindred and Sin-Eater alike.
- Urban Legend - Though she's disinclined to boast or brag about her Hunts, whispers sprout through the grapevine about a long list of brutal quarry.
| Her: Though never seen together, she's with nobody more.
|| Zoe: Like a little sister to her.
| Max: Like a little brother to her.
|| Fenton: Point, cointerpoint; Full Moon, New Moon. The twins.
- "Careful enough to think, caring enough to act, patient enough to teach. I think she's a wonder." - Lena Navarre
- "Careful, she'll drown you like a rabbit." - Zoe St. Clair
Irraka Bone Shadow
||Embodiment of the Firstborn (Kig-Ur)|
||Bond Recovery Agent