|The Woman: It's clear from one look at Sibyl that she's a perfectionist. Her black hair is cut short in a perfectly even bob, with never a hair out of place. Her eyes are a deep, intense dark brown. Sibyl's snowy, freckled skin betrays long hours spent in the conservatory practicing. She's always at least a little dressed up - even her most casual outfits have a sense of elegance to them.
The Wolf: In stark contrast to her Hishu form, urhan Sibyl is a scruffy, wild looking thing with matted grey fur and plenty of scars from picking fights above her station. She's not a particularly large or imposing wolf, but her loping gait, sinewy form, and that fierce gold glint in her eyes impart a very special kind of dread: The Prey knows, as much as it may try to deny it, that they won't be able to flee as long as she can give chase.
[ edit ]
Patron of the Arts: Sibyl comes from old money stock: her mother's a Long Island socialite and her father's an Upper East Side lawyer. Her family's long been known for their patronage of the arts. When she's not playing her own music, Sibyl can be found in concert halls and art museums throughout the Five Boroughs. She takes a special interest in classical music, of course - but any up-and-coming artist in the city who shows dedication to their craft is likely to garner her interest.
A Death & Co. Regular: At least once or twice a month, if not more, Sibyl makes her way to Death and Co. on a Friday night, to let loose a little. Even before her First Change, it was one of her favorite spots in the city. If someone needs to find her, that Brooklyn nightclub is their best bet. She really doesn't like to be disturbed when she's in the conservatory, after all.
Dedicated Alum: Sibyl remains thoroughly involved in her Ivy League alumni network, cultivating contacts and maintaining old friendships from Barnard and Columbia to this day. If you're a fellow Barnard Bear, and you need a favor done, Sibyl's more than happy to help.
[ edit ]
Lodge: Lodge of the Screaming Moon
Striking Looks 2 (Chic)
Fame 1 (Up-And-Coming Classical Musician)
Status 2 (Arts & Society)
[ edit ]
- 4th October, 2021: A Toast to Future Endeavors
- 4th October, 2021: Getting Caught Up
- 8th October, 2021: Vaillant, Hayden, and Ferreira meet at a bar
- 19th November, 2021: Storm Lord Tribal Moot about the Bale Hounds and Pure
- 21st November, 2021: Breakfast at Yasmine's
- 24th November, 2021: A Chance Meeting at Death & Co.
- 27th November, 2021: Sibyl, Sean and Estrella at the Cloisters
- 27th November, 2021: Gravity
- 30th November, 2021: Planning to Watch
- 8th December, 2021: Death Rattle Avenges the Peregrine
- 9th December, 2021: Of Weakness And Strength
- 14th December, 2021: Hunting the Engineer with the Pure
- 30th December, 2021: Blood is the Only Certainty
- 3rd January, 2022: Presents Perturbed
- 5th January, 2022: Before We Go In
- 11th January, 2022: Sing Sing Phase One
- 11th January, 2022: Sing Sing At the Hall
- 11th January, 2022: Sing Sing In The Hisil
- 11th January, 2022: Sing Sing At City Hall Station
- 18th February, 2022: An Old, Friendly Ghost
- 25th February, 2022: A Familiar Stranger
- 7th March, 2022: Not Even Gonna Be Subtle
- 10th March, 2022: Snow Days
- 16th March, 2022: Stakeout Pt. 2
- 1st April, 2022: Flashback: Everything The Light Touches
- 10th April, 2022: Pack Off Bitch
- 21st April, 2022: A Fox In The Night
- 27th April, 2022: New Pack, New Prey