Note: This plot is intended for the Geist sphere. That doesn't mean that other people can't potentially get involved, especially if someone reaches out to them, but please try to leave the focus of the plot for Geist and Ghostly Inclined characters.
A young man is mysteriously involved in mass deaths around New York City.
Plot Details So Far
- The young man was seen at Nacho Momma's writing the names of the soon to dead on a Napkin, along with the date and time of an unpredictable gas leak explosion.
- How do I engage this plot?: Add yourself to the Count Me In section. Read the IC Rumors below for what information is widely known IC. If it's there, you are safe to assume your character has heard that information either through the IC grapevine off-screen (from the person who posted the info, or from a random no-name NPC who told you when you ran into each other, etc). Figure out from there how your character would react, and do it! If you want to take off-camera downtime actions like research, investigation, asking an NPC for guidance, etc, please put in a ticket.
- I know things I want everyone to know. How do I get that out there?: Add an entry below, under IC Rumors. Feel free to specify a context under which you did or would tell people. Do you just tell every PC or NPC who asks, so the rumor is getting around? You don't have to post anything you don't want to, and are free to require people to seek you out for RP to get information, but if you're tired of explaining the same things over and over, put it up here.
- I was just in a plot scene! Now what?' If you have a follow-up, submit a ticket! Even if you don't, it would be great if you could add to the Plot Details and Summary sections above to help keep everyone on the same page with what's being shared IC.
- How do I connect with others related to this plot: Post below in the Count Me In section, and check out others who have opted into the plot as well. You may also wish to post in
- Don't assume everyone knows what you know, even if it was in a public scene. If you have plot detail that isn't listed below, add it.
- This is the documentation of your IC information sharing. Take ownership of it. Include important information that took place in scenes, even if there is a log. Not everyone reads logs!
- Do I have to share what I know? Of course not. You're free to operate at any level of shady and secretive that you like, but generally the most people have fun when information-sharing is collaborative, and plot resolution tends to progress a little more quickly. The choice, of course, is yours.
- Marcus: No sign of the mystery symbol in the building, but the ghost of Carlita (one of the waitresses who died in the explosion) revealed that the young man's first name is Jeremy.
- Roman: Two weeks ago a car drove through a convenience store, drunk driver. The driver, and the clerk were both killed along with three other customers who were pinned against the back cabinet. The accident scene footage has the same man there in the background.
- Roman: A month prior to that, an apartment complex fire kills 5. That man is also in the crowd. He never looks cheery or satisfied. Always tired.
- Roman: No immediate connection between victims
- Roman: Suspect has no priors, and thus is not in the system.
- Roman: Does not appear to be similar locations, populations, etc.
Count Me In
(No Limit, but scenes will be restricted to 4 max.)
- Scheduling Soon