Saint Lilith Bar
This heavy-metal-influenced bar in Greenpoint is warehouse meets (loud) concert hall: black walls, exposed brick, tile, plain bar stools, an enormous stage in the back, and sliding doors to divide the space, while what décor there is comes down to mostly album covers and merchandise, lit by glowing red lights. The bar offers some cheap beer-and-shot combos named after increasing levels of canonical importance (Priest, Bishop, etc.), with picklebacks made exclusively with Brooklyn Brine. An eclectic lineup of acts will grace the stage, but the owners want to be selective with the bands.
|Summary||Darkly lit bar and music venue on Greenpoint's northern end hosting metal bands & their enthusiasts. Home to several legendary performances. Occasionally rowdy.|
- 26th February, 2021: Stray Wolves at Saint Lilith
- 6th April, 2021: How to make money
- 28th May, 2021: Gonna Need A Bigger Wallet
- 8th June, 2021: Refraction - Scene 1
- 29th June, 2021: Heavy Metal Fashion
- 11th October, 2021: Connecting Links
- 8th November, 2021: Orianna and Lex: The bar and the sushi boat.
- 3rd February, 2022: Somehow found myself talking to the Prefect
- 11th May, 2022: Something new and exciting?