Saint Lilith Bar
From Dark City
|Saint Lilith Bar|
This heavy-metal-influenced bar in Greenpoint is warehouse meets (loud) concert hall: black walls, exposed brick, tile, plain bar stools, an enormous stage in the back, and sliding doors to divide the space, while what décor there is comes down to mostly album covers and merchandise, lit by glowing red lights. The bar offers some cheap beer-and-shot combos named after increasing levels of canonical importance (Priest, Bishop, etc.), with picklebacks made exclusively with Brooklyn Brine. An eclectic lineup of acts will grace the stage, but the owners want to be selective with the bands.
- 28th May, 2021: Gonna Need A Bigger Wallet
- 8th June, 2021: Refraction - Scene 1
- 29th June, 2021: Heavy Metal Fashion
- 11th October, 2021: Connecting Links
- 8th November, 2021: Orianna and Lex: The bar and the sushi boat.
- 3rd February, 2022: Somehow found myself talking to the Prefect
- 11th May, 2022: Something new and exciting?
- 27th August, 2022: Miss every shot you don't take