|Rebecca Jane Willows|
|Birthdate||July 15, 1992|
|Skintone||Honey tan with freckles|
|Hair||Brown, short undercut|
|Occupation||Forester / Hunter|
|Concept||The Loyal Herbo|
|Played By||Katy O'Brian|
|Player Name||Caffiend / CallMePrismatic|
Bex is as thick as the trees she fells. She's in her early 30's and never moves her large frame with a buoyant joy that's either infectious or annoying, depending on your disposition. You can often find her in faded jeans, a white singlet, and a flannel shirt with her sleeves rolled up (as well as a modest helping of sawdust). Her broad face is usually sporting an even broader smile.
"...her throat one long howl that Gideon only translated later: Fidelity! Fidelity! Fidelity!" -- Tamsyn Muir, Gideon the Ninth.
Becca has been described as a golden retriever in the past, and the comparison is not inaccurate. She's always been first to lend a helping hand to anyone in need, and while she never won a prize for her smarts (or lack thereof), her sense of community can't be questioned.
As a girl, Bex was always a tomboy, and that didn't change as she became a woman. Never one to back down from a challenge, she developed a taste for athletic triumphs over her friends, proving to be a humble winner and loser. Early adolescence saw a string of broken hearts, which led Becca to spend a lot of time out in the hills to get away from it all. She always came back though, usually covered in sweat and timber to fix someone's table.
Rebecca took on a series of odd jobs until she finally earned a position as a forester (or lumberjane, as she's often teased), but is more known for a variety of community projects. These include hunting trips, firearms safety training, and helping to maintain the trails in the national park. Embodying the mantra of 'work hard, play hard', 'the Jane' can be found after hours adding to the jovial atmosphere of The Schooner.
Need a Hand? -- You can count on Bex to help out if you're in trouble (assuming you can find her).
The Really Great Outdoors -- Rebecca is often found out in the world getting her hands dirty in the woods. Wanna go hiking or hunting?
Like A Puppy -- Becca is a gentle giant, someone who is earnest and honest. This can sometimes get her into trouble. Perhaps you kicked this puppy, whether you meant to or not?
- Jamie Murphy -- My oldest friend. I'll always have her back.
- Eddie Jenkins -- Great guy, very good to talk shop with, all things hunting. Also a total softie.
- Kyle Henley -- Oof. Poor kid. I always have a couch for him.
- Arlene Kinsey -- The world has done her dirty, but gosh, her potential!
- Joshua Caldwell -- Okay, so he's a city boy, but he's good with his trade, and he actually seems to enjoy what we have here.
- Johnathan Stockel -- Yeah, he's a bit goofy, but he's harmless. He's also Jamie's brother, so I have to like him.
- Rusty Murphy -- Jerk. But I hate being mad at one of my best friends, ugh!
- Lucy Jordan -- She has a really good heart. She deserves better.
- Colt Murphy -- One time I called him Dad by accident. It didn't feel wrong.
- 20th June, 2023: Shrimp, Grits, and Woodstock
- 23rd June, 2023: The Hootenanny
- 23rd June, 2023: Mages by the Water
- 25th June, 2023: Secret Suzie Showdown
- 2nd July, 2023: A Little Excitement and Fun
- 3rd July, 2023: Drude And Fidelity Stalk A Man!
- 8th July, 2023: Cabal Meeting No. 1
- 9th July, 2023: Mountains Rest Part 1
- 13th July, 2023: Mountain's Rest Part 2
- 14th July, 2023: The mission, the men, me
- 15th July, 2023: Jasmine
- 23rd July, 2023: Jolene, Jolene
- 20th August, 2023: Back to Mountain's Rest