Note: This plot is intended for the Vampire sphere. That doesn't mean that other people can't potentially get involved, especially if someone reaches out to them, but please try to leave the focus of the plot for Vampire characters.
With the danger posed by the Ghoul Cult under hand, the Kindred have begun to notice practioners of magic appearing in the city. The relationship between Kindred and Awakened remains to be determined...
Plot Details So Far
- Johnny Braddock recounted the following in a debriefing available to the Sheriff and Deputies:
- Three subjects, two male, one female, one male estimated in their 40's, the other two estimated in their 20's. Wore casual attire, leather jackets, combat boots. Younger man had a golden wand.
- Subjects tracked down a vampire held in torpor by the Sheriff and abducted the vampire after killing the guards.
- Subjects were located in an underground basement of a country club, that seemed to be simply a convenient temporary location.
- Subjects were hostile from the get-go, attacked Eris via ambush. Did not have the opportunity to establish a dialogue.
- Blood was recovered from one of the subjects.
- Observed capabilities, unknown which could do what in most cases:
- Able to turn metal into a liquid and then back to a solid without heating it (Used to overcome locked doors).
- Able to eliminate all footage from the scene of the abduction (unknown methods, no evidence of tampering).
- Able to make a giant safe vault door simply disappear without a trace.
- Made a weapon shoot and kill its wielder.
- Killed a ghoul without harming them in any way, simply dead.
- Able to pierce through obfuscations.
- Able to see in absolute darkness or ignore not being able to see.
- Able to create an illusionary wall.
- Attempted to destroy a weapon through some magical power.
- Able to redirect arrows in flight.
- Woman attempted to possess me and did something to piss off Eris that I couldn't observe.
- Older man attempted to take control of the shadows.
- Younger man launched lightning at Eris.
- Woman teleported all three of them away.
The Team So Far
Count Me In
Past Scenes / RP Logs
- How do I engage this plot?: Add yourself to the Count Me In section. Read the IC Rumors above for what information is widely known IC. If it's there, you are safe to assume your character has heard that information either through the IC grapevine off-screen (from the person who posted the info, or from a random no-name NPC who told you when you ran into each other, etc). Figure out from there how your character would react, and do it! If you want to take off-camera downtime actions like research, investigation, asking an NPC for guidance, etc, please put in a ticket.
- I know things I want everyone to know. How do I get that out there?: Add an entry above, under IC Rumors. Feel free to specify a context under which you did or would tell people. Do you just tell every PC or NPC who asks, so the rumor is getting around? You don't have to post anything you don't want to, and are free to require people to seek you out for RP to get information, but if you're tired of explaining the same things over and over, put it up here.
- I was just in a plot scene! Now what?' If you have a follow-up, submit a ticket! Even if you don't, it would be great if you could add to the Plot Details and Summary sections above to help keep everyone on the same page with what's being shared IC.
- How do I connect with others related to this plot: Post below in the Count Me In section, and check out others who have opted into the plot as well. You may also wish to post in
- Don't assume everyone knows what you know, even if it was in a public scene. If you have plot detail that isn't listed below, add it.
- This is the documentation of your IC information sharing. Take ownership of it. Include important information that took place in scenes, even if there is a log. Not everyone reads logs!
- Do I have to share what I know? Of course not. You're free to operate at any level of shady and secretive that you like, but generally the most people have fun when information-sharing is collaborative, and plot resolution tends to progress a little more quickly. The choice, of course, is yours.