From Dark City
- There is no material path to the underground Penumbra Hall but through solid concrete and steel. The only other way to get there is to travel through the Hisil, and out again through the Hall's Loci. Underground and cavernous, the Penumbra Hall is half mystical enclave and half library, and from chambers in the back, the echo of howled rite songs can be heard. Other Tribe members are permitted here provided they have been introduced at the Hall by another Bone Shadow, and bring no ill will, and disrupt no proceedings.
- Ryan Troha has a fetish that will allow Blooded to enter the Hall.
- Boon: +1 to Academics and +2 to Occult rolls.
|Summary||The underground, massive library of the Bone Shadows.|
- 2nd April, 2021: Golden Dragon: Gathering
- 20th April, 2021: Magic and Books
- 7th May, 2021: Best Seat In The House
- 25th May, 2021: We Can't All Be as Pretty as You
- 1st June, 2021: Fenty And RayRay Are Not Fighting
- 4th July, 2021: Elizabeth Opens Up.
- 4th July, 2021: The Bale Hound's Agenda: Researching the Bloodstone
- 10th July, 2021: The Ley of the Land
- 16th July, 2021: Stick the Landing
- 17th July, 2021: What You're Looking For
- 25th July, 2021: Mapping the Ley Lines
- 20th November, 2021: Ley Line Practical Theory
- 6th December, 2021: Bone Shadow Tribal Moot about Bale Hounds
- 11th January, 2022: Escorting the Pure through Penumbra Hall
- 11th January, 2022: Sing Sing At the Hall
- 22nd January, 2022: Lily's Sage Advice
- 24th January, 2022: Pole Daddy Confirmed????
- 25th January, 2022: Despite Everything
- 4th July, 2022: Accidental Blooded Book Club
- 10th July, 2022: The Bone Shadows Hunt
- 19th July, 2022: The Black Archives: Swifty
- 3rd August, 2022: Where the Hall Things Are
- 14th August, 2022: Caitriona & Salim Meet
- 23rd August, 2022: Investigating the Stains
- 30th August, 2022: Erasing Ink Stains