The wealth of world-class museums and cultural institutions along the Upper East Side's stretch of Fifth Avenue has given the blocks the moniker, “Museum Mile,” offering the most diverse art-viewing opportunities on any given mile in the country.
- El Museo del Barrio at 104th Street
- Museum of the City of New York at 103rd Street
- Jewish Museum at 92nd Street
- Cooper-Hewitt National Museum of Design at 91st Street
- National Academy Museum and School of Fine Arts at 89th Street
- Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum at 88th Street
- Metropolitan Museum of Art from 82nd to 86th Streets
- Goethe House German Cultural Center at 82nd Street
|Summary||Museum Mile is located in the Carnegie Hill neighborhood on the Upper East Side, and is named for a concentrated group of museums along Fifth Avenue.|
No logs found.