About Dark City
Dark City: New York is an online, play-by-chat role-playing game that takes place in the world presented by Chronicles of Darkness from Onyx Path. The game is set in present-day New York City.
Dark City has a proactive team of STs regularly driving plots that range from small-scale to large. This game is intended for adults and should be considered R-Rated.
This wiki serves as a documentation tool for the setting, rules, game conventions, plot tracking, scene logging, and more; gameplay itself takes place on a Discord server, which you are encouraged to join prior to submitting a character application.
- Read our Site Policies.
- Review our Book Policy.
- Explore the different Spheres you can play.
- Join the Discord server.
- Create an account on this wiki.
- Read our New Player's Guide. There's a helpful step-by-step guide at the end of it.
- Select the sheet template from below that is appropriate for the character you are playing. Make a copy of that sheet, and build your character according to the Character Creation rules stipulated in the sphere for which you're making a character.
- Create a Character wiki page (helpful guidance below).
- Submit your sheet and wiki via the Ticket System, and a Staff member will respond to your application shortly.
- Character wiki page titles should be the character's full name.
- Character Page Generator.
- Wiki Image and Media Acceptable Use Guidelines.
- Wiki CSS Guidelines.
- Used Celebrities for character photos.
- The Cast to see all active characters in the game and their concepts.
Work Safe Content
While the game is for adults, we do ask that content added to the wiki be marked appropriately. If pictures/logs or such are not considered "work safe", then clearly mark the pages as such with 'NSFW' in the link/name so others do not accidentally stumble on things that trigger work filters. We appreciate everyone's help and consideration in this to keep the site accessible to all.
Dark City is not affiliated with Onyx Path Publishing, White Wolf, or Paradox Interactive.