- Living Communities - The Spring Courtier is an avid enjoyer of Gardens and frequents them often. From growing her own produce in the many gardening communities she's apart of to volunteering to cook and teach first aid in her free time the Irishwoman is always busy. She loves botanical gardens, rooftop spaces and the design elements that go into the craft of such spaces. 'A healthy community leads to a healthy mind. A healthy mind leads to a healthy body and when you put them all together you get a happy soul.'
- Coffee... Enthusiast - The fiery haired woman has an acute hatred of the sun, perhaps it's due to her fair complexion, perhaps it's something else. In either regard she works almost exclusively night shifts and always, without fail, sleeps through noon. This has lead to an insatiable addiction to caffeine, one that makes itself known at every opportunity.
- Romantic, LGBT+ - A long time coming and with a fair amount of help Maebh has finally come to terms with a more gender fluid identity. Practicing with things like they/them along with the more typical she/her.
- The Chosen of Spring - The good doctor is the chosen of her season. Graced with life and bounty Maebh's presence comes with a flurry of sights, smells and feelings of hope. Innate to her being and easily shared the Spring is a creature of endless giving... though new accords have curbed the bounty for those who've never seen what glorious harvest the Hedge can bear.
- Hedge Experimenter - Maebh has been toying with Goblin Fruits and their products for a while... she might even get a break through soon~! Come and ask her and her fiancée Jenny Grey about it!
[ edit ]
||Adalaide-Maebh Lovelace, M.D.
||35 (Give or take some decades)
||ER Surgeon in Harlem's Level 1 Trauma Center
- Status, Medicine (1)
- Diviner, Hedgespinner
[ edit ]
- 10th January, 2022: Character Critique
- 14th January, 2022: Behind the Masks
- 17th January, 2022: Wisdom of Choice
- 22nd January, 2022: Lunch Break
- 31st January, 2022: Past the Filter
- 6th February, 2022: La Cornucopia I
- 7th February, 2022: Robe à la française
- 8th February, 2022: Mae Flowers
- 9th February, 2022: The Captain, Navigator, and Moral Compass
- 10th February, 2022: Sugar & Spice
- 13th February, 2022: The Island of Innisfree
- 13th February, 2022: Is it a long night if you don't remember sleeping?
- 14th February, 2022: Where the Mountain Meets the Sky
- 16th February, 2022: Paranoia
- 17th February, 2022: Walking in Sunshine
- 18th February, 2022: A Thorough Tour
- 19th February, 2022: First Aid
- 20th February, 2022: Fishes Swim, Papers Read
- 3rd March, 2022: What can I do, for you?
- 5th March, 2022: By the Evening Light
- 6th March, 2022: Vaccines are Good
- 6th March, 2022: Of Springs and Hurricanes.
- 7th March, 2022: A Robin Feathering Her Nest
- 9th March, 2022: Promises
- 10th March, 2022: Secret Flowers
- 11th March, 2022: View from Above
- 12th March, 2022: The Path Your Parents Took To School
- 12th March, 2022: Through the Looking Glass
- 12th March, 2022: No Promises
- 13th March, 2022: A Quiet Conversation
- 18th March, 2022: A Night On The Town
- 20th March, 2022: Bringing Into the Fold
- 24th March, 2022: Driving off the Privateers
- 24th March, 2022: Night Doctor
- 25th March, 2022: Tales of Spring
- 27th March, 2022: Spring Coronation 2022
- 28th March, 2022: The Airs of Spring
- 1st April, 2022: The Warrior of Love
- 4th April, 2022: Spring Coronation Party
- 4th April, 2022: It's a Date!
- 7th April, 2022: Have You Seen The Rose Queen?
- 13th April, 2022: April Market 2022
- 13th April, 2022: Season of Change
- 16th April, 2022: Aphrodite in Ink
- 18th April, 2022: Do I not Bleed?
- 22nd April, 2022: Visiting Avery's Dreams
- 29th April, 2022: Spring Harvest and Hedge Rabbits
- 6th May, 2022: Fatimeh and Mae Meet
- 2nd June, 2022: If you like Pina Coladas~!
- 20th June, 2022: The Shifting Sands
- 21st June, 2022: The Normandy Building
- 5th July, 2022: News of the Queen
- 21st July, 2022: Winter chats and Spring Frivolities
- 23rd July, 2022: The Death of Oliver Jones
- 25th July, 2022: A hollow and talk of hearts