|Birthdate||August 25, 1999|
|Occupation||Elementary School Teacher|
|Concept||(Formerly) All-American Girl|
|Played By||Georgie Anderson|
Lucy is a willowy girl with sad eyes and a tired, but persistent smile. Her clothes are carefully chosen, and she's usually impeccably dressed with thrift store-chic, but there's always something a little off. Wrinkles and tears left unnoticed and un-mended. Her dark hair is always a little tangled and wild.
Lucy is the younger daughter of a single mother, Amanda Jordan. Her father had died in Iraq, shortly after she was born. Before her disappearance, Lucy was known as her elder brother's keeper - the bright-eyed, loyal minder of Jason Jordan, town addict and general ne'er-do-well. No matter what happened with him, she was always there to post bail and drive him home. She kept smiling, too, through it all - her students at Jericho K-12 saw nothing but a kind, young teacher who wanted the best for her students.
Then her brother overdosed, and it fell apart. Or so she thought. Then she disappeared. Now things really have fallen apart.
Small Town Teacher: It's a small town with one school. Lucy's a fresh face as far as teachers go, but she might be teaching your child or younger sibling.
Faith, Deferred: Lucy used to spend a lot of time at New Grace, volunteering and participating in community activities. She and her mother used to be in the pews every Sunday. Since Lucy's come back, though, it's only Amanda Jordan in the pews every Sunday. Did the woods take her faith?
Good Influence: Lucy did her best to be a good influence and ally to her older brother and his group of town-delinquents. She's forgiving, a good listener, and always willing to lend a hand. A lot of them still have her number saved in her phone, just in case of emergency. Maybe you're one of them.
That Winter in the Woods: She went missing for most of last winter. To hear her mother tell it, Lucy went for a walk in the woods, and didn't come back for three months. The search team they sent out found little, aside from one of her pink flats tossed off the side of her favorite trail. Rumors spread in the wake of her disappearance; suddenly, everyone seemed to know Jordan Family secrets. Some people speculated she'd killed herself, even - until winter turned to spring, and she walked out of those woods, barefoot, smiling, and fine.
- 20th June, 2023: Tension at the Schooner
- 20th June, 2023: A Strange Sanctuary
- 20th June, 2023: Happy Hour at the ER
- 20th June, 2023: Session 0: Lucy Jordan
- 21st June, 2023: Detox Disco & the Concussion Conga
- 23rd June, 2023: The Hootenanny
- 26th June, 2023: Ritual Reunion
- 26th June, 2023: The Waffle House Conspiracy
- 26th June, 2023: A Story Untold: Part 1
- 26th June, 2023: Lucy at The Jericho Historical Society
- 30th June, 2023: Checking on Clem
- 1st July, 2023: Breaking into the past
- 4th July, 2023: A Grave Affair
- 6th July, 2023: 4th of July - In the Backyard
- 6th July, 2023: Burnt Offerings
- 6th July, 2023: Missed Connections
- 8th July, 2023: Dinner and Discord
- 9th July, 2023: Hurst Huddle
- 10th July, 2023: Debrief or Confession?
- 15th July, 2023: Discussing Plots
- 17th July, 2023: Riverside Reflections
- 21st July, 2023: Untethered Shadows
- 24th July, 2023: The Vrăjitoare
- 25th July, 2023: The Vrăjitoare: Lucy's Durance, summarized
- 27th July, 2023: Comforting Reunion
- 27th August, 2023: Waffle House Encounter
- 28th August, 2023: What's a little stalking between friends?
- 2nd September, 2023: Dead Man's Curve
- 12th September, 2023: Broken Shattered Pieces
- 12th September, 2023: Rest and Retaliation
- 16th September, 2023: Oh Brother Where Art Thou
- 18th September, 2023: Tales from the Crypt