Bought by Duchess Natasha Arroyo after a lengthy acquisitions process accomplished by her ghouls, Imani Hakim and Oggie Pryor, the Hamburg Paper Mill Ruins, or simply the Hamburg Ruins were once the site of (surprise) a paper mill in Hamburg, New Jersey.
Completed in 1874 along the Wallkill River, the paper mill flourished as an industry creating tissue paper to pack fruit. The river was dammed, creating power for the mill, which was located close to the railroad so products could easily be shipped. The mill met its demise after multiple fires and persistent flooding in the area. The large iron wheel that probably powered the mill is still nestled on the property.
Now, it has been fully repurposed as an Elysium and the base of Kindred operations inside the nascent Domain territory of Jersey City.
- Use of Disciplines and Devotions inside Elysium is prohibited.
- Only Kindred and Ghouls are permitted on the grounds.
- Court is regularly held here in a large central hall.
|Summary||An Elysium for Kindred and Ghouls.|
- 9th May, 2022: Ruined Evening
- 21st May, 2022: Tour of the New Elysium at Hamburg
- 24th May, 2022: Quiet Thursday Evening Except It's Monday
- 22nd July, 2022: Just Saying Hello
- 25th July, 2022: Ma'am
- 20th August, 2022: Here's to never growing up
- 4th September, 2022: Methodology at the Ruins
- 9th November, 2022: 2AM