From Dark City
- The National Historic Landmark known as Green-Wood cemetery is anything but dead. More so this park is known as a 'living cemetery' where one can go to memorialize the dead, celebrate art and architecture, enjoy nature, and wade through History. The cemetery spans 478 acres including walking paths, glacial ponds, and an arboretum. Because this location is so heavily visited, ghosts flock to this location if they weren't here already, taking comfort in the plentiful essence fonts. Sin-Eaters often choose this location for private meetings. Because of the vast landscape, after closing it's easy enough to meet with sizeable groups and never be seen.
- This location has an Avernian Gate.
|Summary||A walkable, 'living' cemetery with celebrated architecture, paths, and an arboretum.|
- 4th March, 2021: Marcus Meets With Anna
- 21st May, 2021: Everything
- 21st September, 2021: Activists for the Other Side
- 12th October, 2021: Two Taggers in a Cemetery: Pt 1
- 1st November, 2021: Separation Anxiety
- 15th February, 2022: Less Than a Person, More Than a Fish
- 6th March, 2022: A Grave Situation
- 27th May, 2022: The Dead and the People in Green-Wood
- 16th June, 2022: Not a Bad Place ta be Dead
- 31st July, 2022: Simple and Perfect
- 3rd August, 2022: Moira Feeling Wanton