|Description: Erik stands taller than average with a slim but well-muscled build that doesn't lend one to think that he can turn into a nine-foot-tall death machine. He keeps his brown hair short and face clean-shaven, eschewing the stereotype of the multi-tattooed head chef. He tends to dress casually when not in his chef's whites, but can clean up well when the need arises.|
Personality: Erik's temperament depends on whether he's in "work mode" or not. While willing to crack a joke and relax more often than not, when he's on the line at work or hip-deep in a Hunt the Elodoth is all business. He is also a man very aware of his surroundings thanks to the gifts of the Urfarah, using his more lupine senses on a regular basis for both mundane work and fulfilling his duties to the People.
[ edit ]
- Fenton Haywood - A true force of nature, and someone I'm proud to call a fellow Iminir.
- Ian Hale - Always a pleasure to work with, both on mundane matters and the duties of the People.
- Kyler Caulfield-Brooks - A little skittish, but seems like a good guy overall.
[ edit ]
|Native Son: Erik was born in Kew Gardens to a large German family and has lived in New York City ever since.
Back of House: After working in the restaurant industry for nearly 20 years Erik has recently earned proper accolades for his efforts as head chef for The Queen's Room in Astoria, including being nominated for a James Beard Award in 2020.
Up and Comer: Erik has only been among the People since the summer of 2020 but has started to make a name for himself among the local Storm Lords. Where exactly that upward trajectory goes remains to be seen but he shows no signs of stopping yet.
Bookhound: Although free time can be something of a luxury for the Elodoth Erik is an avid reader and can often be found perusing the shelves of smaller mom-and-pop bookstores for new additions to his growing library.
[ edit ]
|Have a quote? Leave it here! - Name
[ edit ]
- 23rd February, 2021: Refuge In A Bookstore
- 25th February, 2021: Settling Old Affairs
- 28th February, 2021: The Point of a Cocktail
- 1st March, 2021: Broken Skyline: The First Sign of Trouble
- 14th March, 2021: Broken Skyline: Sunday Brunch
- 23rd March, 2021: Hidden Gems and Minefields
- 30th March, 2021: Running Around
- 30th March, 2021: Brothers in the Storm
- 2nd April, 2021: Progress & Drinks
- 2nd April, 2021: Tasting Menu
- 3rd April, 2021: Broken Skyline: Camped Out
- 5th April, 2021: An Offer To Teach
- 12th April, 2021: Making New Friends
- 16th April, 2021: Hole in the Wall Conversations
- 17th April, 2021: Solidarity in Hospitality
- 17th April, 2021: Opening the Floodgates
- 20th April, 2021: Magic and Books
- 27th April, 2021: The Night Market
- 29th April, 2021: In Good Company
- 2nd May, 2021: Breaking Ice Moon part 1
- 5th May, 2021: Needs Must
Played By: QuicksilverFox85