|"I Used To Think That Fighting Was What We Do. Now I'm Worried It's What We Are." - Clark Griffin - The 100
Draven is not the kind of person you approach in a dark alley, she wasn't that before the embrace. Less so now. Draven has eyes that have seen more than their fair share of blood. The first thing most will notice is her habit of clicking her fingers. This is something that she does without thinking about it.
She is a well built Woman that has what would be best described as an Amazonian build. She has wide shoulders, thick thighs and carries herself at her full height regardless of the situation. She dresses like she is always in some sort of show or another. Though it is not often that many will comment on that fact. She tends to blend into the background. Give her a crowd and you will be hard pressed to pick her out of it.
When she fights there is a blood and fervor in her fighting that show a person that has fought their entire life and unlife. What that was for is hard to tell, but she has the eyes of a fighter.
Her hair is always braided and often in dreads with a clean shave on either side of her head.
[ edit ]
|Actor?: Draven is known to act in shows in the less scrupulous parts of town. These shows are the kind that often have to end abruptly if a certain phone call is made. The shows are always a good time though, regardless if the people remember why it was such a good time. She always knows the kind of show that people are here for. |
Curiosity Killed the Cat!: Draven might be new to the city but has already earned a reputation as someone that likes to stick her nose, or sword, where it isn't wanted. This will usually end peacefully but, there have been a few occasions that she has had to flee with speed that few can match.
Ancient Sword: The Sword that Draven carries with her has an age beyond what even being born in the late 1800's would give it. Does this relate to her family name, Fiore, is that one of the sword masters of Italy. Yes, but what is her connection to him and what is her connection to this sword.
[ edit ]
- 25th February, 2022: Late night chats in Elysium
- 26th February, 2022: Draven and Moira meet.
- 27th February, 2022: Creatures Of The Night Pt. 1
- 7th March, 2022: Counterstrike
- 9th March, 2022: On Returns and Civility
- 14th March, 2022: On Elysiums
- 15th March, 2022: Moira helps Draven with Cyber Security?
- 17th March, 2022: Back Room Deals
- 17th March, 2022: Touchstone: Amelia
- 19th March, 2022: Verboten Rooftop- Opening Night
- 19th March, 2022: Verboten- Opening Night
- 21st March, 2022: Ostara Trials of Water and Air
- 21st March, 2022: On Edge after Ostara
- 23rd March, 2022: Draven and Arthur Sparring
- 25th March, 2022: Peeking in the Confessionals
- 29th March, 2022: Diplomacy by other means
- 1st April, 2022: Flowers of War
- 11th April, 2022: Jumping off a Roof
- 15th April, 2022: Prisci Business
- 19th April, 2022: Five Invictoi and Cash
- 23rd April, 2022: Assembly of the First Estate
- 28th April, 2022: Ball shot at Fiore Tower
- 2nd May, 2022: On the Hunt for Merfolk
- 5th May, 2022: Eli removes a Stake from Draven and melts her brain
- 11th June, 2022: Lowdown after Kill Jill
- 16th June, 2022: Verboten After the Bronx
- 16th June, 2022: Murderers and Murderees
- 26th June, 2022: Nascent Cornucopia
- 10th July, 2022: Tomb of a God
Played By: User:RainbowOctavian