|Officer Diana Hultz (Officer "Halts")
An NYPD officer on beat patrol. A rookie, she's had a very impressive first year on the job. Many of her supervisors and others higher up have noted how naturally she's taken to the job even though she started later in life. Has gotten the nickname 'Halts' from her name and a few times where she's stopped a runner just by shouting "HALT!" loud enough.
Diana Hultz has a pretty upbeat personality and tries to be a warm and approachable person, whether on or off duty. She takes time to listen to concerns of citizens on her beat, and tries to be there for friends and pack. Despite this kindly demeanor, she can be commanding when needed.
Working towards a promotion, doing her best to protect the People, spending time with Jet Jenko.
Short blonde hair kept just short of her shoulders if not tied up, grey-blue eyes and a toned athletic figure. On-duty, in NYPD uniform. Off-duty, keeps to thrift store and fast fashion with the occasional splurge outfit.
[ edit ]
- Took One For The Team - Diana won't talk about it, but the spirits do. They say she tanked a promising career in a neighboring department in order to keep the Uratha's secrets. Few know the details, but if you had a wild night in Jersey 3 years ago, she might've saved you.
- Open Mic Night - She's been known to belt out ridiculously difficult or inventive song plays at Open Mics all over Brooklyn and a couple in Manhattan. Off-duty, she lets her hair down and enjoys stoking the party vibe.
- Allegedly Crooked - Diana was recently reported to be accused of corruption and excessive force, and she is fighting those allegations. Her fellow officers and supervisor don't believe it, she has a solid record of avoiding violence and acting ethically. But there is evidence, and the investigation is ongoing.
[ edit ]
|"Yeah, I know Officer Hultz, she was the one that got my wallet back!" - Example Quote
"Goldie has more than just Blue in her Bones, she's got Mom in the Blood." - Jet Jenko
"I'm tellin' ya, she is capital 'w' wife material." - Jet Jenko
[ edit ]
- 24th March, 2022: Annemieke meets Diana
- 24th March, 2022: Black and Gold
- 28th March, 2022: Popping the Razors
- 29th March, 2022: Something Like Yin and Yang
- 30th March, 2022: Annemieke and Diana try to get Drunk after a long day.
- 31st March, 2022: No Shelter From This Fire - part I: ring of knives
- 1st April, 2022: No Shelter From This Fire - interlude: mostly meat
- 2nd April, 2022: No Shelter From This Fire - part II: boxing clever
- 2nd April, 2022: No Shelter From This Fire - interlude II - ready to go clubbing?
- 3rd April, 2022: Celebrating, Or Something
- 4th April, 2022: No Shelter From This Fire - part III: get up and run
- 6th April, 2022: Awful Dangerous
- 9th April, 2022: Officer in Service
- 9th April, 2022: Community Day of Action at the Sisyphus Stones
- 10th April, 2022: Shed Sleepover II - Never Have I Ever
- 11th April, 2022: No Shelter From This Fire - part IV - fidelis ad mortem
- 12th April, 2022: No Shelter From This Fire - Epilogue - bridges? mended.
- 12th April, 2022: No Shelter From This Fire - Another Epilogue (end) - living my life
- 15th April, 2022: You Are My Home
- 15th April, 2022: Don't Bite The Maeltinets
- 16th April, 2022: (Chariya's Affair) Main Deck Before the Hunt
- 25th April, 2022: Package Deal
- 1st May, 2022: Annie and Diana visit Em at the Hospital
- 5th May, 2022: Kit and Di Catch Up
- 8th May, 2022: Monsters in Montauk
- 19th May, 2022: The More Fucked Up and Dented It Is, the Better
- 19th May, 2022: Easy to Please
- 22nd May, 2022: A Ghost's Last Night on Earth
- 24th May, 2022: Wake for a Ghost
- 27th May, 2022: First Trip to the Port Morris Morgue
- 31st May, 2022: A Friendly Parade of Masks
- 1st June, 2022: Weaving Back into the Tapestry
- 5th June, 2022: 's good ta know yer options
- 8th June, 2022: Catch Up Over Steak
- 10th June, 2022: Mass Hysteria
- 12th June, 2022: Vox Fulguri
- 26th June, 2022: Feels Good to be Home?
- 26th June, 2022: Call On Me
- 4th July, 2022: Good Steak and Good Conversation
- 8th July, 2022: Moot at Idlewild
- 10th July, 2022: Gotta Do It Yourself
- 16th July, 2022: Feeding the People
- 19th July, 2022: Something Loud and Stupid
- 26th July, 2022: The Crooked Smile - Prelude - Diana
- 31st July, 2022: Better Call Sam
- 14th August, 2022: Digging Deeper