|Concept:||Former Cop/Political Animal|
|Public Effects:|| Status (Law & Government): ••|
Tell: Strong Scent (Sandalwood)
Striking Looks (Commanding): ••
|Lodge:||Lodge of the Shield|
Hunt or be hunted.”
— Frank Underwood, House of Cards
Daniel always carries a bit of a feral air to him, his thick hair and beard barely tamed but constantly trimmed and shaped for appearance's sake. He's in good shape and pretty athletic but no body builder or gymnast. His bright green eyes stand out against his warm complexion and dark hair. Overall he possesses a rugged, commanding aesthetic, he could play a grizzled sergeant in a war movie as easily as a general. In addition his presence can be somewhat intoxicating for anyone in close proximity, the sandalwood tones only growing more complex and invigorating with exertion.
Style-wise, he usually wears three-piece suits of obvious quality, but not ostentatiously so. Sometimes he replaces the jacket with a leather coat of black or brown and subbing out the slacks for a pair of simple designer jeans when he wants to appear more down to earth. He cycles through grey, black, and brown suits and coordinates colors in his dress shirts that are pleasant in contrast without being loud. For him, dressing down is a matter rolling up his sleeves and loosening his tie.
Daniel Bosch spent 11 years with the NYPD, the latter 6 of those as a negotiator in the Hostage Negotiation Team (HNT), working with the ESU (NYPD's SWAT) extensively. He had a reputation for being able to talk down anyone when he was called in. He's left the force for government work now, but he still gives lectures. Are you current or former NYPD? Maybe you've worked with him before. He's good for a drink and a consultation, and he's happy to keep in touch with old colleagues. His experience has given him extensive insight into people's inner worlds, he can read someone in an instant and is generally able to convince them to cooperate and deescalate violent situations.
Daniel has a knack for organizing a cohesive team and getting everyone involved to push the bounds of their abilities.
Still a legislative aide, Daniel nevertheless has his finger on the pulse of the city's political apparatus. Whatever goals or conflicts you have with government institutions, he is a good man to have in your corner.
- 2021 July 19th- More Complicated Than That
- 2021 July 24th- The Iron Hunt
- 2021 July 28th- Urum Da Takus
- 2021 July 28th- Fun Times and Fun Crimes
- 2021 July 31st- Shadows of the Past
- 2021 July 31st- Magic is Expensive
- 2021 August 1st- Sibling Night
- 2021 August 5th- Healing of the Saints
- 2021 August 6th- Bright
- 2021 August 8th- Following the Muse
- 2021 August 11th- Diplomacy with the Pure
- 2021 August 22nd- Investigating Sing Sing
- 2021 August 24th- Diving for Lost Treasure
- 2021 September 5th- Lessons on Form
- 2021 September 7th- Bloody Waters, Part 2
- 2021 September 8th- The Old Slip
- 2021 September 10th- Ferrypeople
- 2021 October 13th- Hand in Glove
- 2021 October 24th- PRP: Milk Carton Mayhem
- 2021 October 25th- Visiting the Grieving Park Brothers
- 2021 October 26th- Slides and a Candy Shop
- 2021 November 6th- Pure Peace Treaty
- 2021 November 19th- Iron Masters Tribal Moot about the Bale Hounds and the Pure
- 2021 November 21st- Wolf-Blooded Moot about the Bale Hounds and Pure
- 2021 December 3rd- Whiskey Business
- 2021 December 5th- Touching Base at Death and Company
- 2021 December 12th- Another Moot about the Bale Hound Threat
- 2021 December 12th- A Post-Pre-Moot Production
- 2021 December 12th- Interrogating Shanika