|Description: Claude is tall & lanky with a smile that can dazzle anyone. He has hazel eyes and he likes to keep his hair short or medium length. He may look thin, but get a look under the hood so-to-speak and you'll see that he is more than just skin and bones. And he has a smile that could charm the skin off a snake.
Personality He is very driven in all things. If he finds a task or a person or a relationship worth his time, he will invest energy and dedication to it. He can seem aloof, but that's just a part of his charm.
When he isn't in one of his offices, or at a bar having a drink, he can be found in his 5th Ave. penthouse apartment.
He is the owner of Salazar Enterprises, one of the top import and export companies on the east coast.
He also owns the Salazar Auction House.
[ edit ]
|Black Market:: Claude is the owner and CEO of Salazar Enterprises, Inc. - a well-known import and export company. He also now owns an auction house. To those in the know, this company has a reputation of being able to locate rare and odd artifacts, even if the means aren't exactly on the up and up.
Club Scene: Claude worked as a manager and promoter of a few different clubs over the years. While he has dropped out of that profession over the past couple of years, he still frequents the posh and high society clubs regularly - and you just might find him at a few dive bars from time to time. If the place is happening...then it's likely you will find him there.
Antiquities: Not all of Claude's dealings are of the less-than-legal persuasion. In fact, much of what he does is completely legal. He finds weird, rare shit. He liked things...weird things, rare things, relics...he likes that every piece of jewelry, every old vase...they all have stories. Even if you don't know the story, there is one there.
[ edit ]
||April 18, 1994
||March 17, 2019
||Striking Looks 1|
[ edit ]
The Heiress: She appears to be a pale young woman in 1930’s/1940’s attire; fashionable dress, fur coat, a decorative fascinator upon her head, and gloves. But you can’t ever quite make out details as she always remains out of focus.
Liminal Aura: Items around him begin to look broken and decayed, as if the ravages of time have set in.
[ edit ]
- 2nd March, 2021: The Man Fortune: Part 1
- 7th March, 2021: The State of the Art
- 9th March, 2021: The Man Fortune: Part 2
- 14th March, 2021: Tempest Meet up 3-13-2021
- 16th March, 2021: Happy Death Day
- 16th March, 2021: Follow-Up With David
- 22nd March, 2021: Explosion in Hell's Kitchen
- 22nd March, 2021: Discussing the Aftermath
- 29th March, 2021: Seeing What's Underneath
- 10th April, 2021: What Kind of Dog?
- 11th April, 2021: Damned Donations: Part 1
- 13th April, 2021: A Busy Night At The Tempest
- 14th April, 2021: Going, Going, Gone
- 20th April, 2021: Drinking Alone Together
- 25th April, 2021: Sisters and Tweed
- 27th April, 2021: The Night Market
- 29th April, 2021: In Good Company
- 4th May, 2021: Helping the Community
- 6th May, 2021: Good Conversation and a Great View
- 8th May, 2021: The Taste of Work
- 11th May, 2021: Friends on the Horizon
- 17th May, 2021: Favors and Friends
- 18th May, 2021: Wait and See
- 21st May, 2021: Low People
- 25th May, 2021: Finding Kindred Spirits
- 2nd June, 2021: It Affects Us All
- 4th June, 2021: Bishel 6 Information Share - 97th
- 8th June, 2021: Burning Down The (Auction) House