Church of the Good Shepherd
From Dark City
Church of the Good Shepherd is an Anglican/Episcopal Parish of the Diocese of New York and has been in existence for 100 years, since its inception as a preaching station on a Sunday in November, 1909.. It is a culturally-diverse and multigenerational congregation. We are a beacon of God's love and compassion, striving to spread the Gospel beyond the doors of our Church.
Underneath it is a Lancea et Sanctum sanctuary formerly run by Daniel Graham, that was open to all Kindred save the Crones. Now it is in the hands of the loyal remnants of the Lancea, particularly Mama Jackie.
|Summary||A sanctified Sanctuary.|
- 26th May, 2021: Take Me To Church
- 9th July, 2021: A Cross To Carry
- 25th August, 2021: Lancea Sanctum Meeting - Aug '21
- 13th February, 2022: An Inquisition
- 25th March, 2022: Peeking in the Confessionals
- 26th March, 2022: Confessional Aftermath
- 13th April, 2022: Faith's Man
- 15th April, 2022: Night Conclave