Church of the Good Shepherd
Church of the Good Shepherd is an Anglican/Episcopal Parish of the Diocese of New York and has been in existence for 100 years, since its inception as a preaching station on a Sunday in November, 1909.. It is a culturally-diverse and multigenerational congregation. We are a beacon of God's love and compassion, striving to spread the Gospel beyond the doors of our Church.
Underneath it is a Lancea et Sanctum sanctuary run by Daniel Graham, that is open to all Kindred save the Crones.
|Summary||A sanctified Sanctuary run by Daniel Graham.|