From Dark City
- ST'd by JJ
Note: This plot is intended for the Changeling sphere. That doesn't mean that other people can't potentially get involved, especially if someone reaches out to them, but please try to leave the focus of the plot for Changeling and Fae-Touched characters.
After tracking down Victor Groff for his theft of the Nocturne pages, Sun-Wu Renli has discovered he was a Loyalist, using them to kidnap musical students. Groff is dead, killed by Hunters but his associates remain at large.
Plot Details So Far
- Cole Soleil, Aksel Arkwright, and Revel Black followed Sun-Wu Renli into the hedge in attempts to secure a Loyalist safehouse for the Freehold as well as retrieve some magical items.
- There were three loyalists present: a Giant with thorny armor, a shadowy sprite with moss, staff, and kukris, and a third (presumably only to be seen by Revel Black and described as an underground 'Goliath' with red eyes.)
- While only three Loyalists were present, Revel smelled up to 10 different scents going in and out of the cabin within the past 24 hours.
- Aksel Arkwright and Cole Soleil killed the Giant with thorns.
- The safehouse was destroyed in a heavy storm that proceeded during a fight between loyalists and the Freehold group.
- Sun-Wu Renli managed to recover the hidden items (musical sheets) that were stashed within certain trees.
- The Sprite and Goliath managed to escape.
Count Me In
Past Scenes / RP Logs
How to Get Involved!
- Add yourself to the list, this plot is open to max 5.
- Head to the Wanted Board and see if any players currently involved can bring you in.
- Check out your own skills and open a ticket for the STs with ways you think you could get involved.
- This plot is now restricted to invite only by players involved or the ST.
- This plot is no longer taking on new players.
How to Utilize this Plot Page
- I know things I want everyone to know. How do I get that out there?: Add an entry below, under IC Rumors. Feel free to specify a context under which you did or would tell people. Do you just tell every PC or NPC who asks, so the rumor is getting around? You don't have to post anything you don't want to, and are free to require people to seek you out for RP to get information, but if you're tired of explaining the same things over and over, put it up here.
- I was just in a plot scene! Now what?' If you have a follow-up, submit a ticket! Even if you don't, it would be great if you could add to the Plot Details and Summary sections above to help keep everyone on the same page with what's being shared IC.
- How do I connect with others related to this plot: Please review if the plot is open, and how to get involved. If you are already involved, please reference the list of other characters involved in the plot.
- Don't assume everyone knows what you know, even if it was in a public scene. If you have plot detail that isn't listed below, add it.
- This is the documentation of your IC information sharing. Take ownership of it. Include important information that took place in scenes, even if there is a log. Not everyone reads logs!
- Do I have to share what I know? Of course not. You're free to operate at any level of shady and secretive that you like, but generally the most people have fun when information-sharing is collaborative, and plot resolution tends to progress a little more quickly. The choice, of course, is yours.