Cest la vie
C'est la Vie
The C'est la vie is a Hollow restaurant run by the Spring Court. When you visit '135 Atlantic Avenue', accessing the hollow through a fake bookshelf in the restaurant above. Once below, they are taken into the folds of a secret setting. Stone walls meet with Rococo-inspired design pieces. Rich gold and lush crimson palettes meet floral design and lace.
Visitors can snack on crispy frog legs and truffle-mushroom croquettes while sipping cocktails such as the Rococo, flavored with oolong tea and kaffir lime, and the Smoke & Mirrors, flavored with blueberry-lavender cordial and bergamot.
|Summary||Spring Court Hollow, Restaurant.|
- 12th October, 2021: Tea and Truffles
- 27th December, 2021: The Seasons at C'est la vie
- 29th January, 2022: Pushing Back
- 9th February, 2022: The Captain, Navigator, and Moral Compass
- 16th February, 2022: Letting Go
- 22nd February, 2022: I've heard all about you!
- 5th March, 2022: Neon Dire Rabbits?
- 7th March, 2022: A Robin Feathering Her Nest
- 18th March, 2022: Spring Tea
- 26th April, 2022: Newly Deliberating Raven
- 2nd July, 2022: Spreading the Word
- 25th July, 2022: Cest la Vie with Aksel
- 28th July, 2022: A Quick Check-In
- 28th July, 2022: Deals and Trades at Cest la Vie
- 10th August, 2022: Beast talk at C'est la Vie