Central Park is an urban park nestled in between the Upper East and Upper West side, over 840 acres of protected parkland right at the heart of bustling Manhattan. It is the most-filmed location in the world.
Main attractions include landscapes such as the Ramble and Lake, Hallett Nature Sanctuary, the Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir, and Sheep Meadow; amusement attractions such as Wollman Rink, Central Park Carousel, and the Central Park Zoo; formal spaces such as the Central Park Mall and Bethesda Terrace; and the Delacorte Theater. The biologically diverse ecosystem has several hundred species of flora and fauna. Recreational activities include carriage-horse and bicycle tours, bicycling, sports facilities, and concerts and events such as Shakespeare in the Park.
|Summary||The most-filmed location in the world, Central Park is an expansive urban park in the heart of Manhattan.|
- 22nd February, 2021: Art in the Park
- 25th February, 2021: Dead Phones and Dead People
- 30th March, 2021: Running Around
- 2nd April, 2021: Another Chance Encounter in the Park
- 25th April, 2021: Superman and Lois Lane
- 9th June, 2021: Can You Hear Me Now? Good.
- 17th June, 2021: Bringing Down The House
- 11th July, 2021: Chatting and Sports in the Park
- 19th July, 2021: More Complicated Than That
- 8th August, 2021: Following the Muse
- 23rd August, 2021: Henri in the Park
- 10th September, 2021: Eris meets Noelle with Jackson
- 17th September, 2021: Dancing in the Park
- 24th September, 2021: Forked Tongue: Fake or Real?!
- 25th September, 2021: Noelle and the Oddballs
- 25th September, 2021: Learning to Smile