||Starry-Eyed Hedge Witch
||Seer of the Hidden Path |
Counselor & Horticulturist of the Spring Court
||The Keeper of the Evergreen Gardens
- SL: Doe-Eyed Beauty
- Closed Book •••••
- Crafts •••••
- Mantle (Spring) ••••
- Science •••••
- Diviner ••••
- Business •
While often perceived as soft and sweet, the hypnotic scent of a flowering poses a danger to those who spend time in her company as their well-being becomes reliant upon her.
Briar is extremely wary of the effects her scent may have on people whom she interacts with, and the player will almost never use the mechanics unless it's been discussed prior to a scene and/or vital for a story where she uses it willfully in very specific circumstances.
- Sep 03, 2022 - Scarlet Harlot
- Sep 04, 2022 - Beefriending Briar
- Sep 04, 2022 - A Walk of Shame
- Sep 04, 2022 - A Moment At Dawn
- Sep 06, 2022 - A Call to Action
- Sep 10, 2022 - Hell No We Won't Go!
- Sep 10, 2022 - The Balladeer of the Moonlit Glades
- Sep 10, 2022 - Of Spring and Autumn Things
- Sep 11, 2022 - Summer Court
- Sep 18, 2022 - Checking In on Fiona
- Sep 20, 2022 - You Don't Belong Here
- Sep 20, 2022 - Orpheus
- Sep 20, 2022 - To Mabon, We Pray
- Sep 20, 2022 - Gambling in the Hedge
- Sep 20, 2022 - A Cauldron A Day Keeps What Away?
- Sep 23, 2022 - Brambles and Bruises
- Sep 23, 2022 - In the Nightmare Maze with Briar
- Sep 24, 2022 - Crowning the King of Autumn Part 1
- Sep 24, 2022 - Catching Your Breath
I am silver and exact. I have no preconceptions.
There are those in the world who live to make the world a brighter place; they are sensitive to everyone's needs and desires, and bleed themselves dry until there is nothing left if it means another soul is left nurtured and well-fed. Every heartache and betrayal along the road of life leaves them bruised and dazed, but every scar is a well-earned experience of where they gave all they had and were left hurting for it. At least they tried, and that's all that matters in the end.
Briar Rose is most certainly one of them, drifting through existence as though it were a beautiful dream - living for the next dawn where someone else's ailments are soothed with the right drought or tonic and their souls nourished; that is, of course, if one can find the flighty thing, to begin with.
But when you do, she and you are usually grateful for it.
Just as it is, unmisted by love or dislike.
- Stats: 4'11, Soft Brown Ringlets, Dark Green Eyes, 115lbs.
- Mask: A curvaceous affair of idyllic whimsy and somnolent delight. There is almost always an errant blossom raveled in her curls no matter the style, and her manner of dress trends toward buddhavistic chic aesthetics. Big green eyes are always bright and inviting, with long lashes to die for. No matter how much she tries to hide it, the scent of something delectably sweet and alluring accompanies her wherever she goes.
- Mien: She is the embodiment of a dawn-kissed spring; of fragile beginnings and a new world crystallized. The height of her stellar cheekbones will never want for highlight, for they glisten with morning's dew. Petal-silk curls nurture young chrysalis where butterflies awaken in the gorgeous braids that give structure to barely tamed ringlets, and buds of twilight-blooming flowers are the most impossible of vibrant hues. But with all beauty, danger lurks within the thorns that tear and bury into her soft sun-kissed brown skin, bringing her to bleed the lifeblood of dreams yet realized to nurture the pale vines that coil sinuously along her limbs.
- Mantle: She permeates a perfume akin to a dawn-touched Faerie garden, ever so sweet on a light and airy breeze as it beckons one to fall into its hypnotically compelling embrace. Colors become richer and more vibrant, and the image of flowers is left in her wake.
I am not cruel, only truthful‚
- Out Of Place, Out of Time
The modern world of neon and chrome is an exhausting and draining place, the sounds of a fast-paced city that never sleeps harsh and dissonant. Technology means everyone is but a tap away, no matter the hour, and Briar never quite seems comfortable with it all. If there's a tried and true method by hand, she'll favor it over the convenience of technology. Move too fast or talk about social media, she's left drained and wanting a nap. What a grandma.
- Double, Double Toil and Cauldron Bubble
Everyone knows that potions-crafting is the foundation of any good witch worth her salt, and there's none more talented than Briar Rose. Her scents are simply magical, deeply entwining whimsical fancy and moments of nostalgia into petite little bottles of fragrances whipped together in her cauldron. But that's not all she makes, this master chemist is known for her powerful poultices, tonics, and tinctures too. And their yours to have right in her domain, Sugar Me Scents.
- Good Omens
Some might call Briar an oracle blessed with prophetic dreams capable of delivering answers to primordial truths. Perhaps she had a dream meant for you, or can lend a hand interpreting some of life's mysteries when she awakes from one of her infamous little naps.
The eye of a little god, four-cornered.
What is reflected back to you?
"Say what you will of the Snoring Cutie, yeah?" - The Grapevine