Scottish immigrant Francis Bannerman achieved his American dream and made a mint collecting and selling army surplus goods (cannons, Civil War uniforms, etc.). After a major purchase following the Spanish-American Civil War, Bannerman had to find a larger space to set up shop. Luckily, he stumbled upon Pollepel Island on the Hudson River, a perfect place to erect a Scottish-style castle (as one does). Throughout the 20th century, the structure went through hell: a gunpowder explosion, ferryboat crash, and three-day fire. For normal people eyes, it is a run-down building on an island with no trespassing.
For the Lost, the Bannerman Castle Hollow it is their place to gather formally within the Freehold. Further away from NYC to avoid dangers. From Privateers and Loyalists.
Every change of season they gather to pass on the reign.
Also, many festivals and rituals are held in the Bannerman Castle Hollow.
|Borough||Out of Town|
|Summary||Gatherpoint for the Changelings of NYC|
- 2nd October, 2021: Court Meeting I
- 3rd October, 2021: The Headless Horseman's Feelings
- 3rd January, 2022: Julfest 2021
- 3rd January, 2022: Secret Santa 2021
- 3rd January, 2022: Winter Coronation 2021
- 13th February, 2022: Why Birds Fly and Fish Swim
- 27th March, 2022: Spring Coronation 2022
- 28th June, 2022: Summer Coronation 2022
- 28th June, 2022: Lost and Found
- 23rd July, 2022: The Death of Oliver Jones
- 28th July, 2022: Building Some Offense