|Real Age:||A bit over 200|
|Height:||6'2" / 184 cm|
|Profession:||Invictus Duelist, Nightclub Owner|
|Public Effects:|| Status Bussiness 1|
Status Invictus 1
Blood Potency 3
Striking Looks 2
The Danse Macabre:
|Title:||Lord Arthur Wayland, Solider|
|Dirge:||Not public knowledge|
Rumour has it amongst the Invictus that Arthur used to be a pirate. Who knows if that's true? What is known is that he's a pretty good swordsman, he has lessons on offer, and he's known to step up to most fights when the Invictus have need. Otherwise he tends to spend his time at his club. His choice of attire ranges from impeccably well dressed in a suit down to wearing just a pair of jeans.
Weaponry Classes (Vampire):
Arthur is providing a basic how to class for use of weaponry, open to any Vampire who has an interest provided they are announced and in Mabs good books.
City Armourer (Vampire):
Rumour has it that this Invictus brought -a lot- of weapons with him, if you need a weapon it might be best to make contact. Once again, this service is only available to those in the good books of Mab.
Former owner of Fetish Club "Penance" (All):
Arthur ran "Penance" a nightclub, dedicated to safe practise of BDSM and has several rooms (and viewing areas) to help facilitate certain acts in relative safety. On the 11th of January 2022 the building suffered a massive fire, destroying the building and killing four members of staff inside. Reports indicate the doors were barred. It is thought to have been related to the string of arson attacks across New York.
- Finding Kindred Spirits on 25th May
- Patient Tongue Part 1 on 3rd June
- The Power of Beginnings on 3rd June
- Two Invictus and a Lance Walk into a Bar.... on 30th June
- Parlor Games with Starkweather on 6th August
- Arthur Wayland Meets Noelle Cervantes on 21st August
- Invictus Cov Meeting - Aug '21 on 24th August
- BDSM Doesn't Mean Booze, Dance and Social Meetups? on 18th October
- A Matter Of Faith on 28th October
- Cleaning up a mess on 7th November
- Consequences on 11th January
- Swords, Rope, and Pie on 16th January