|Birthdate||March 23, 1985|
|Concept||Trapped Chasing Glory Days|
|Played By||Lee Pace|
|Local Groups||Sheriff's Office|
Angel Cleary has brown hair, hazel eyes, and constant scruffy facial hair.
Public Effects: Status (Locals) 3, Sympathetic
Deputy Angel Cleary had a very promising childhood and teenage years... and it kind of plateaued after graduation. Instead of going to higher education, he joined the Sheriff's Office, assuming old Horne wasn't going to be around for much longer. He was wrong. For a long time. But still, the job gives him a sense of importance and status, letting him hold on to a little fragment of that glory he had in his youth.
Angel has the unfortunate circumstance of also being related to the famed burnout Cleary Twins, and he tries his best to put them on a better path, but a man can only do so much.
A Known Face of the Law (ALL): As Sheriff Horne's been getting older (and slower), it's usually Angel breaking up bar fights, driving drunk teens home, and escorting people on probation to court-mandated therapy sessions.
Golden Boy of the Early 2000s (ALL): Back in his teens, Angel had a lot going for him: he was fast, he was smart, he was popular. After cracking a couple of minor crimes at Grey County High School, he "jokingly" styled himself as a "teen detective" until he graduated.
Commitment Issues (ALL): No one's stayed in Angel's life long, in the romantic or the platonic sense. His instinct seems to be to put on a mask he thinks the other person wants to see, which makes him an easy man to talk to... but superficial conversation doesn't make for deep bonds.
Luxidine Security (MORTAL): Truth be told, life as a deputy doesn't earn much money. Angel's taken up a part-time security role at the Luxidine facility.
- 20th June, 2023: Bedside Manner
- 20th June, 2023: Booth Rats
- 20th June, 2023: Alcohol and Angels
- 20th June, 2023: The absent few
- 20th June, 2023: Frenemies
- 21st June, 2023: Catch a ride!
- 23rd June, 2023: The Hootenanny
- 24th June, 2023: Familiar Faces, Inside
- 24th June, 2023: This is Cleary a problem
- 28th June, 2023: The Job Fair
- 28th June, 2023: Angel's Interview
- 28th June, 2023: A Morning Jog
- 28th June, 2023: The Elephant
- 30th June, 2023: Can Kickin'
- 30th June, 2023: Cornering the Clearys
- 2nd July, 2023: Sleepy in the sleepy bar
- 5th July, 2023: 4th of July - On The Roof
- 6th July, 2023: 4th of July: Bruce Springsteen
- 8th July, 2023: A House Call
- 8th July, 2023: Dinner and Discord
- 9th July, 2023: Shoot to Debilitate
- 11th July, 2023: Holding
- 14th July, 2023: Midnight Knocking
- 14th July, 2023: Public Intoxication
- 14th July, 2023: Dog Days
- 15th July, 2023: Welcome to The Program
- 15th July, 2023: Turning things around
- 18th July, 2023: Blue Water Escape
- 18th July, 2023: For Science!
- 18th July, 2023: Thumbs Up Emoji
- 23rd July, 2023: Puppy Play Date
- 24th July, 2023: Lucky Shot
- 24th July, 2023: Jericho Fight Club
- 25th July, 2023: Missing: Tilly June
- 25th July, 2023: The New New Job
- 28th July, 2023: Are You Hungry?
- 29th July, 2023: Guardian Angel
- 30th July, 2023: Debrief at the Sheriff's Department
- 30th July, 2023: Late Night Breakfast
- 31st July, 2023: Movie Night at Channing Farm
- 31st July, 2023: A Reverse Housecall
- 1st August, 2023: Has Anything Good Happened Lately?
- 2nd August, 2023: Redwood Worries
- 2nd August, 2023: The Program: Mission One
- 5th August, 2023: An Emergency Call
- 10th August, 2023: It's Not About Us
- 19th August, 2023: The Program: Mission Two
- 20th August, 2023: Keeping Up With the Juneses
- 23rd August, 2023: Angel Meets With Taurus
- 24th August, 2023: Fearless Little Terrors
- 28th August, 2023: I love you, buddy
- 3rd September, 2023: The Duat Protocol
- 5th September, 2023: A Routine Stop
- 9th September, 2023: The Office of Henry Jackson
- 14th September, 2023: The new Sheriff is a real downer
- 20th September, 2023: I'm Here to Listen