An Attack On Spring
- ST'd by JJ
Note: This plot is intended for the Changeling sphere. That doesn't mean that other people can't potentially get involved, especially if someone reaches out to them, but please try to leave the focus of the plot for Changeling and Fae-Touched characters.
- Payton Verhasselt falls ill and rumors spread that it was after a meeting with Fiona DeRosiers.
- Fiona DeRosiers is poisoned just before Summer Court, by a bottle labeled from Mr. Weeper.
Plot Details So Far
At first believed to be a rivalry gone sour between the Summer Court, Payton Verhasselt fell ill after a meeting with Fiona DeRosiers. Now, Fiona has been poisoned and whoever did so attempted to pin the attack on Mr. Weeper.
- According to Espy Briar Rose, Payton Verhasselt's bout of sickness did not come from the meeting with Fiona DeRosiers - nor did Mr. Weeper have anything to do with Fiona's poisoning.
- Espy Briar Rose was able to catch sight of who delivered the flowers to Fiona's residence, describing them to be a hooded figure with a feminine silhouette and a lock of long white hair spilling from the interior of the hood. The robes she was wearing was covered in a subtle pattern of changing lunar phases, though the Espy was not able to recognize what faction or organization it could be linked to.
- It appears that the entourage of The Oracle have a hand to play in the calamity plaguing the Spring Court. The Moon has been identified as a party responsible for poisoning Fiona DeRosiers, perhaps even the powerful force actively blocking Briar's attempts to scrying into her court, let alone anything revolving around their Queen.
- Mr. Weeper and Briar Rose go to the Serenity Funeral Home to follow up on a lead from Briar's divinations, searching the reflections pool in Payton Verhasselt's garden where they observed, through a vision of the past, a seemingly innocuous exchange between the Spring Queen and Gwenola where Payton discreetly hid a green box, about the size of a Chinese takeout container. What was in the box? Why didn't Payton want Gwenola to see it?
Briar tried to directly peer into Payton's past but was once again confronted by the force of something far stronger keeping Payton's information at bay. She'd mentally fought against the force and passed out, only to experience strange visions where the tarot card of Death was played before her.
Suffice it to say, their trip didn't go well. Payton is now suspicious of Briar and Mr. Weeper, believing them to potentially be working with The Fool.
Count Me In
Past Scenes / RP Logs
How to Get Involved!
- Add yourself to the list, this plot is wide open to the entire venue.
- Head to the Wanted Board and see if any players currently involved can bring you in.
- Check out your own skills and open a ticket for the STs with ways you think you could get involved.
- This plot is now restricted to invite only by players involved or the ST.
- This plot is no longer taking on new players.
How to Utilize this Plot Page
- I know things I want everyone to know. How do I get that out there?: Add an entry below, under IC Rumors. Feel free to specify a context under which you did or would tell people. Do you just tell every PC or NPC who asks, so the rumor is getting around? You don't have to post anything you don't want to, and are free to require people to seek you out for RP to get information, but if you're tired of explaining the same things over and over, put it up here.
- I was just in a plot scene! Now what?' If you have a follow-up, submit a ticket! Even if you don't, it would be great if you could add to the Plot Details and Summary sections above to help keep everyone on the same page with what's being shared IC.
- How do I connect with others related to this plot: Please review if the plot is open, and how to get involved. If you are already involved, please reference the list of other characters involved in the plot.
- Don't assume everyone knows what you know, even if it was in a public scene. If you have plot detail that isn't listed below, add it.
- This is the documentation of your IC information sharing. Take ownership of it. Include important information that took place in scenes, even if there is a log. Not everyone reads logs!
- Do I have to share what I know? Of course not. You're free to operate at any level of shady and secretive that you like, but generally the most people have fun when information-sharing is collaborative, and plot resolution tends to progress a little more quickly. The choice, of course, is yours.