A Simple Seed
- ST'd by JJ
Note: This plot is intended for the Changeling sphere. That doesn't mean that other people can't potentially get involved, especially if someone reaches out to them, but please try to leave the focus of the plot for Changeling and Fae-Touched characters. Part of The Oracle's Augury plot.
- Aya Keng receives a mysterious package with a single simple seed inside, ready to be planted.
- Avery Vogel takes a trip into the local Hedge on a search for similar seeds. Upon talking to a hobgoblin, they find it is known as an Omen Seed
- Aya Keng and Canary Quill present these findings to the Monarchs, suggesting a mission to find a place among the Freehold’s enemies to plant the seed.
- Aya Keng and Canary Quill locate the current territory of the Diviners.
- Aya Keng and Canary Quill inform the monarchs of their findings.
- Aya Keng and Canary Quill deposit their own omen seed among the Diviners territory for intel.
Plot Details So Far
- The seed is known as an Omen Seed
- It blossoms "eyes and spies, storing secrets like rain" if not destroyed it will find ways to root on its own.
- Nearly impossible to destroy or contain, the best bet is to plant it far away so it may spy on our enemies instead.
Count Me In
Past Scenes / RP Logs
How to Get Involved!
- Add yourself to the list, this plot is wide open to the entire venue.
- Head to the Wanted Board and see if any players currently involved can bring you in.
- Check out your own skills and open a ticket for the STs with ways you think you could get involved.
- This plot is now restricted to invite only by players involved or the ST.
- This plot is no longer taking on new players.
How to Utilize this Plot Page
- I know things I want everyone to know. How do I get that out there?: Add an entry below, under IC Rumors. Feel free to specify a context under which you did or would tell people. Do you just tell every PC or NPC who asks, so the rumor is getting around? You don't have to post anything you don't want to, and are free to require people to seek you out for RP to get information, but if you're tired of explaining the same things over and over, put it up here.
- I was just in a plot scene! Now what?' If you have a follow-up, submit a ticket! Even if you don't, it would be great if you could add to the Plot Details and Summary sections above to help keep everyone on the same page with what's being shared IC.
- How do I connect with others related to this plot: Please review if the plot is open, and how to get involved. If you are already involved, please reference the list of other characters involved in the plot.
- Don't assume everyone knows what you know, even if it was in a public scene. If you have plot detail that isn't listed below, add it.
- This is the documentation of your IC information sharing. Take ownership of it. Include important information that took place in scenes, even if there is a log. Not everyone reads logs!
- Do I have to share what I know? Of course not. You're free to operate at any level of shady and secretive that you like, but generally the most people have fun when information-sharing is collaborative, and plot resolution tends to progress a little more quickly. The choice, of course, is yours.