Once Sunset Park's 68th Precinct, this Byzantine building has fallen into disrepair and is now home not to justice, but to feral cats and occasion visiting teenagers. It is supposedly under construction, but little work outside of the initial scaffolding seems to have taken place.
A fire some time ago gutted the interior, causing a 3 storey collapse. The only way to access the back of the building is by traversing precarious beams and a 10-foot drop into the basement. The upper floors are only accessible by scaling the front of the building.
|Summary||A disused precinct building|
- 31st March, 2022: Living For It Is Way Harder
- 6th May, 2022: Talkin' Talon II - writin' on the wall
- 30th May, 2022: Thumb In A Bullet Hole
- 7th June, 2022: Don't leave me
- 13th June, 2022: Mystery Solved
- 8th July, 2022: Whatever Happens
Developed by wilde