Where Do I Find The Ticket System?
Tickets are processed by our Discord Bot, Ticketer.
How Do I Create an Account?
If you have a Discord account, you're done. If you don't, make one!
How Do I Submit a Ticket?
Step One: Navigate to the #create-new-ticket channel under the Support category in the Dark City Discord.
Step Two: Click the 📩 emoji reaction on the pinned Request Ticket post.
Step Three: A private channel will be automatically created, and a Staffer will be assigned to your ticket. Please DO NOT tag staff in your tickets.
Step Four: Use one of the templates from below and submit it to the generated channel.
Step Five: Once your sheet has been updated or your request responded to, click the 🔒 emoji reaction to close the ticket, and then the ✅ emoji reaction to confirm.
Step Six: The ticket will then be closed, and the Staff member will send you a link to a transcript of the ticket for your own records.
Please remember for all tickets to include which character they're for!
XP Spend Template
Please remember for ANY XP spends, where appropriate, include the write up of the item being purchased. This goes for things like Merits, Powers, Equipment, etc.
If your spend is Renown over 3 or Status over 2, or any increase in Vampire related status, use the following template and put it in a new ticket for the sphere of the character.
- Stat Purchased: Renown # / Status # (Sphere)
- XP Spent: ##
- Logs: Links to logs you feel support this purchase.
- Justification: Your written justification for why you feel your character merits this stat increase.
For spends of all types, staff will then adjust your sheet and XP.
Downtime Action Template
If you are using more than one stat in your action, just repeat that line as needed.
Downtime Action: Title Of The Action Stat Used: Stat: ## (Book: pg##)
Detail what action you are trying to achieve. Be concise, but give pertinent details. If you are investigating something, how are you investigating it? Provide context to your goals and rolls.
- Instead of "I use my character's Investigation to get information", for example, consider, "My character researches X's background and profile, and spends a few days tailing them to get a sense of their routine and see if they're hiding anything."
- Instead of "I use my character's Contacts to get information", for example, consider, "My character reaches out to their City Morgue Contacts to find out if there was anything unusual about the bodies that were discovered."
Add Equipment Template
For each item being added, use this template. Staff will add it to your logged character sheet for you. If you acquired this item through a plot scene, drop the link to the log in the Method section. Otherwise list the merit you are using and its level.
Item: Name of item purchased. Bonus: Bonus if any provided Book: Book pg## Cost: ## Availability Method: Resources/Status/Allies/Etc. ##
Please note: You do not need approval if you are using Pre-Approved stats, NPCs with Retainer Rules, or are in Werewolf splat and using a spirit of Rank 1 or 2.
Date(s) expected to run:
Purpose of PRP: This is a goal statement for what the PRP is being run to accomplish. This may be something simple such as “give the participants a bad guy to fight” or it may be more specific “uncover a totem spirit for wolf pack.”
Official NPC(s) needed and purpose:...
Relates to the current City/Sphere/Faction Plot:...
Custom Monster to be used: Include Stats
Boss Monster to be used: Include book and page.
Power or Item Reward: Include any power or item expected to be earned by participants (book and page number) OR attach stats or Request for already approved Custom Item/Power
Long Term Consequences: Any plot which may cause a permanent or lasting change to the City or connected Realms (i.e., creating a Wound)
To recommend a player for a commendation (which we commemorate with a Beat!), please use the template below and submit it as a general ticket. Thanks!
- Player to Commend: Server Username!
- Character: The Player's Character that we'll give the Beat to!
- Reason: A couple of sentences about why you feel this player should be commended!
- Logs: Any logs you feel are relevant to this commendation. This is optional.