The Pure Cold War
Note: This plot is for the Werewolf sphere.
Anshega from Boston once brokered an uneasy treaty with local Urdaga, exchanging assistance in dealing with the Bale Hound threat for a ceasefire and access to Penumbra Hall. Because the Bale Hound threat still somewhat lingers, the awkward truce has extended, but more and more flareups have ignited between the two sides and peaceful relations have all but broken down.
The murder of popular Predator King Chariya Saetang, her pack, Elijah Wurst, and the Flak Pack and a quick series of further Pure deaths sparked accusations against the Forsaken, who have maintained that the Bale Hounds are to blame and are trying to provoke both sides to war so the Hounds can take advantage from their otherwise weakened position.
- Some Urdaga packs, including Relentless, have hunted after the Asah Gadar alongside the Pure. This seemed to be helping until recently...
- During the Perihelion conflict and leading up to it, Storm Lords took point on studying the Pure's weaknesses and trying to determine their motives, and managed to collect a small dossier of personnel information.
- From Maddie Wesson: Apparently a Pure used ritework recently to summon a transforming urugarum in Forsaken territory. A Forsaken had to intervene. Someone from the Pure tribes gave assurances that this was an accidental misunderstanding of the terms of our treaty and is not going to happen again. (This news is old.)
Count Me In
Past Scenes / RP Logs
- 6th November, 2021: Pure Peace Treaty
- 14th December, 2021: Hunting the Engineer with the Pure
- 11th January, 2022: Escorting the Pure through Penumbra Hall
- 7th March, 2022: The Trial of Sam Garguilo
- 15th May, 2022: Under the Pink Moon at Siren Bowl
- 23rd May, 2022: Returning Chariya's Remains to Adir
- 20th June, 2022: The Pure, Brownies, and Death & Company
- 24th June, 2022: Don't Ghost Me
- 9th July, 2022: An Attack on Valeria
- 16th July, 2022: Extended Curfew
- 23rd July, 2022: Ruthie Calls Laine About a (Maybe) Hunt
- 30th July, 2022: Em and Laine Have Some Fries
- 31st July, 2022: Bale Hound Bunker in Pelham Bay Park
- 13th August, 2022: Urdaga, Anshega, Asah Gadar in a Warehouse
- 14th August, 2022: Tomorrow We Think About The Rest
- 23rd August, 2022: Laine and Em texting
- 26th August, 2022: Following Up on Emilia's Mission
- 22nd October, 2022: A moot about the Anshega
- 7th November, 2022: Elodoth Meeting the Pure
- 11th November, 2022: A Joint Discussion on the Ackers
How to Get Involved!
- Add yourself to the list, this plot is wide open to the entire venue.
- Head to the Wolf Plots Forum and see if any players currently involved can bring you in.
- Check out your own skills and open a ticket for the STs with ways you think you could get involved.
- This plot is now restricted to invite only by players involved or the ST.
- This plot is no longer taking on new players.
How to Utilize this Plot Page
- I know things I want everyone to know. How do I get that out there?: Add an entry above, under IC Rumors. Feel free to specify a context under which you did or would tell people. Do you just tell every PC or NPC who asks, so the rumor is getting around? You don't have to post anything you don't want to, and are free to require people to seek you out for RP to get information, but if you're tired of explaining the same things over and over, put it up here.
- I was just in a plot scene! Now what?' If you have a follow-up, submit a ticket! Even if you don't, it would be great if you could add to the Plot Details and Summary sections above to help keep everyone on the same page with what's being shared IC.
- How do I connect with others related to this plot: Please review if the plot is open, and how to get involved. If you are already involved, please reference the list of other characters involved in the plot.
- Don't assume everyone knows what you know, even if it was in a public scene. If you have plot detail that isn't listed below, add it.
- This is the documentation of your IC information sharing. Take ownership of it. Include important information that took place in scenes, even if there is a log. Not everyone reads logs!
- Do I have to share what I know? Of course not. You're free to operate at any level of shady and secretive that you like, but generally the most people have fun when information-sharing is collaborative, and plot resolution tends to progress a little more quickly. The choice, of course, is yours.