Create Your Character Page
From Dark City
Create Your Character Wiki
If you're not familiar with this platform, don't worry. Creating a Character Page is really easy, and we made it even easier.
- Login: Make sure that you have a wiki login, and that you are logged in. In the top right of the screen, you may see a link to log in / create account. If you do, then you are not logged in. Click that link, and log in.
- Create!: Enter the full name of your character below, as you want it to appear on the Page.
- Fill Out: There will be five editable sections. Click the red link, start typing, and hit Save when you're done. The section will auto-populate in the rest of the page:
- Introduction - a brief description and overview of your character.
- RP Hooks - you need 3 of these.
- Gallery - you can add more photos of your character here (or you can turn it off by adjusting <code>gallery position</code> from <code>left</code> to <code>off</code>.
- Portrait - a photo of your character.
- Overview - this is your infobox. If you're not sure what to put, navigate to a PC or NPC page of your same splat-type.